Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't slow dance?!

So, I looked through the first few pages of topics and also on google for another topic like this, but the other one I found isn't helping and was from a little while back, so sorry in advance if this is posted somewhere else, I couldn't find it. :?

Anyways, I want two sims to slow dance but there is just no option! I get the "dance together" option, but it just has them dance like normal. They both dance a lot so it's not the skills or anything. I also have their status as " extremely irresistible" Or however that thing is, so they're really romantic, but still just regular dancing. I made sure music was on, I tried it at home and at the festival, with and without dance floors. They're both young adults, their needs are up, what else is there to do? :cry: I'm feeling a little hopeless.
I also have a bit of CC, just items from the store, and one mod, nraas mastercontroller. that's it. Would that be the problem?
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    me too, does it require the dance floor? any insight would be appreciated!
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2013
    Any help? I don't really know how forums work, so any help would be appreciated with the slow dancing
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am having the same issue, but I used to be able to. I think this is mod conflict, but if anyone has any idea of what that might be, please say so.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    siennaSTAR wrote:
    I am having the same issue, but I used to be able to. I think this is mod conflict, but if anyone has any idea of what that might be, please say so.

im thinking u r on to something since i remember right when i first got seasons i could slow dance.

siennastar do u have nraas' MC since Ifreshyeh only has that one mod?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I could slow dance at the beginning but now I can't anymore. Nothing has changed, so why woud it be a mod? I made sure to update MC
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mods can interfere or corrupt interactions...

that said i saw something that may be more applicable to us... i was able to slow dance once at a festival when i first got seasons.

ive been lazy and i havent taken the time to review manual of the EP but im guessing u need the dance floor to slow dance... if that is the case i have only tried at festivals.

ok sorry to be long... so when i first played seasons i was in moonlight falls... i recently started playing hidden springs....just read i think in crinrict's glitch thread that the dance floor is covered by the rink in hidden spring

does this help u any....
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    mods can interfere or corrupt interactions...

that said i saw something that may be more applicable to us... i was able to slow dance once at a festival when i first got seasons.

ive been lazy and i havent taken the time to review manual of the EP but im guessing u need the dance floor to slow dance... if that is the case i have only tried at festivals.

ok sorry to be long... so when i first played seasons i was in moonlight falls... i recently started playing hidden springs....just read i think in crinrict's glitch thread that the dance floor is covered by the rink in hidden spring

does this help u any....

Well, not really, but you've been help because you posted on my thread, now it's just lost with almost no answers :(

I bought dance floors, I'm playing in Monte Vista, so it doesn't matter where it is because I've tried it with the dance floors, without them, high romance, everything :evil: Even at the festival and at home, tried moving stuff.. nothing. I don't know how bumping works, but maybe this'll get moved up later.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ok i just tested with a married couple and they were able to slow dance. i think my problem was that i was trying to dance without the floor.

so u can try with a married couple. if the married couple can perhaps your sims need to woohoo first or make out or be in a relationships ....sorry just havent been playing this option much

next if a married couple cant slow dance together - pull mods folder clean out cache and try a married couple in a new vanilla world.
  • Options
    KohakuinscribedKohakuinscribed Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I'm dealing with the same issue now. Hopefully it's just outdated mods. :(