Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims request -Holly Summers

Hi I had been a member for a long time but this is my first time to request a sim, I hope someone can help me.

Her name is Holly Summers, she is a videogame character who is a ranked assasin and she commit suicide on the game where she came from. (she died by putting a grenade on her mouth)

she is such a likable character and I felt bad that she died in a gory way, so I want to put her on my sims game and give her a normal life. Like an alternate world where she is not in a world of violence. I want to make her a happy woman with normal life.

these are her photos:
tumblr_mbvbri7u141qhtjfto1_r1_500.gif

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5709/955236-gm_holly_test.jpg

you dont need to follow her outfit, as I will make her a normal happy woman in my game.

Just her hair and face.

I wont mind CC hair , CC make up, CC non default skin but please no cc clothes.

Comments

• muthiamynamemuthiamyname Posts: 282 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I can try it :D i don't know why but i like her :)
  • albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited January 2013
    thanks, I cant wait, Once she is on my game, I wont put her in Military so she will have a normal life without violence. despite of the fact she is a videogame villain, I love her relaxed and calm laid back attitude.
    edited January 2013
    bump
    edited January 2013
    hey, i made you her
    Screenshot-270_zps1e1fdcd5.jpg

i hope you like her ^^
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6830605

happy simming
    :)
    edited January 2013
    Thanks, she is going to be my legacy founder and I will now use this thread to update every one with her would be life. Finally she can now live in a world without Assasinations and duels.
    edited January 2013
    I have a problem, I cant install her, is there a stuff pack or store item I need to install? what are some cc need to make her show up on my game.
    edited January 2013
    i'm so sorry! :oops: i'll get the link here,
    i'm so sorry =( i don't have any SP nor using store content. maybe i'll upload her in mediafire, if you want me to
    oh i'm so sorry!
    edited January 2013