We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO TARYN - NO MORE POSTS

1234568...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your build is a great multi-purpose venue which would be great to visit for fun, entertainment and a drink! :) It looks good! I like how you have put the posters on the outside walls, it adds to the feel of the type of build. Great build!
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2013
    Looks fantastic, Will! I'll definitely be pinching it for my game :P
    Rec'd of course xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2013
    WILL!

This is really cool and super fun to take your sims o or the day!

Rec'd!

T
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2013
    Will!!! You made the Skating Rink even better! I love this! Oh, this is gonna be so much fun... if only I could shrink myself, and go enjoy! Well, at least I have some Sims that will be partaking of the fun times. :D
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,779 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Will! gorgeous work with your new creations, Pat's Roller Skating and Coffee House looks so much fun to play. Oh, those good memories of Open for Business :D
    Already caught up rec'ing your studio.
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2013
    DataHead - Yay! I'm glad you like it DH! :mrgreen:

Yanti68 - Thanks Yanti! I really hope all the Uni students will like it in everyone's games! Thanks for the rec as well! :D

rosemow - Oh thank you! I was really trying to create a feel of maybe, showtime venue-ish type place and since, obviously, I couldn't fit a stage, the posters were the next best thing! Thanks again Rose! :XD:

GreenCats - Oh Yay! I'm so exctatic that you'll be downloading it! :)

TarynTempestwind - Oh Hai TARYN! Thanks for the rec! I hope it's fun for the sims! :mrgreen:

priscapup - Aww, thanks Ms. Prisca! I would hope it's better than the last one! I hope your sims enjoy it! :D

~Will
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree with Prisca, I want to shrink myself and run around that place like a kid in a candy store, drink more coffee for energy, then run around again with the second wind. xD Amazing work, downloaded and going into my world.
    Beautiful :]
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Will! First of all, if I haven't told you already, your showcase thread looks amazing! Love it. I see I have missed some of your builds too. I think you have a great building style and your builds always look so cozy and homey. I'm really loving your wips too. Keep up the awesome work. <3
    edited March 2013
    Oilbasedoleander - Oh hiya Oil! Long time no see! I think we would all like to go back to our childhoods where we could run around without a care in the world, especially in this place! I probably would die if I could go there in my childhood and my parents probably would have loved the coffee shop included, since my father loves his coffee! Thanks for the download as well! :mrgreen:

SimEve - Aww thank you! I don't normally get comments on my showcase itself, my builds I guess are too mesmerizing! :lol: I'm really glad you think so! Coming from you really means a lot as well! Thanks Eve! :XD:

~Will

Edit: I'm saving those last two WIPs for later, cause I just ran right into this new one, which I'm really enjoying! I've decided to call it Cedar, but if anyone else has any better names then please tell me!

Screenshot.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2013
    Great WIP Will :D Love the picture it looks so realistic. :D Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oooh lovely! I love the architecture and the roof! :D More pics please? :D
  • GreenDayGreenDay Posts: 669 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey Will! I was just looking at your WIP for BryonyRae's Single Story Contest, and I think we used the same house as inspiration for our entries! :P
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited March 2013
    That house looks lovely :)
    edited March 2013
    Thank you all! :mrgreen:

GreenDay - Just took a look at your showcase, and I saw that we definitely used the same plan! Although you're safe as I can't use that home because I accidentally started it on a 50x50 lot. Maybe I'll be able to whip up another entry in time. :D

I also have a small update. So I replaced some of the windows and started some interiors. :wink:

Screenshot-2.jpg

~Will
    edited March 2013
    Oh! I forgot to reply to you Imoger!

Imoger - I'm glad you like the skating rink! I know, open for business was probably one of the best EPs of Sims 2 for me. Thanks for the recs! I'm glad you decided to stop by! :mrgreen:

~Will
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    The front garden looks nice. Did you change the exterior wall colour too? This looks even more better. Love the beachy feel of the build. :D:D
    edited March 2013
    Yanti - Thank you! It's the same exterior color, just without any photo editing done. I may style it a little more beachy, but for now it's just more craftsman/country. Thanks for the compliment! :mrgreen:

I have an update on Cedar as well:
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-1.jpg
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg

Also, there is another WIP, that I'm working on for BryonyRae's Single Story Competition.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-8.jpg

~Will :)
  • kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited March 2013
    will2586 wrote:

I have an update on Cedar as well:
    Screenshot-5.jpg

~Will :)

I think it looks beautiful. Why not try a green roof?

Also, the pictures look so much better with out photo editing.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited March 2013
    Great update on your Cedar. It's a lovely shade of orange that you have used for the curtains. Good to see pictures of Windrush too.
    edited March 2013
    Kquinn - Thanks! I don't know if a green roof would look so great with this one though. :)

Rose - Thank you!! :mrgreen:

Also, do you all think that I should keep going on Windrush? I don't know if it's that great, especially for a comp.

~Will :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,873 Member
    edited March 2013
    Will I think they look fantastic my self.... I love the way you have the fist one laid out... Never scrap anything up load an see what comes of it, it may be your next feature..... Keep up the great work Will!!!!!!
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, Will. I see it says no more posts but do you have a new showcase?
    edited May 2013
    So sorry Eve! Wibble hasn't had the time yet to update the index! Here's the new link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/658868.page

~Will
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    You can't boss me! I WILLLLLL POST!

Hahahaha a!
    T