We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO TARYN - NO MORE POSTS

Comments

• danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Wonderful builds! Very interesting vision you have :D
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2013
    danivixen wrote:
    Wonderful builds! Very interesting vision you have :D

Hi dani! Thank you for the comment! ^_^

~Will :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,873 Member
    edited February 2013
    Will, I love your work!!! Very Talented person you!! Rec'd all!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ooh, your WIP is looking lovely! :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited February 2013
    Thanks you guys!

I finished two new homes, one; the WIP i've been showing, and the other; a remodel of one of my past homes.

cover.jpg
    (Click Picture for Download)

[Pictures]

Cover.jpg
    (Click Picture for Download)

[Pictures]

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,165 Member
    edited February 2013
    2 great builds :) Great to see Mountaineer now finishrd and uploaded and it looks good. Very nice landscaping work, and nicely done furnishing of the interior.
    Your suburban cottage looks very nice too. I can't seem to bring up any of the phtos of it from your photobucket link though , just the covershot. I'll try again a little later .
    Nice work on these 2 builds! :)
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited February 2013
    Your two new homes are just lovely, Will. Gave you some recs. =)
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited February 2013
    WILL!!! It turned out great! So charming!

Recd!

T
    edited February 2013
    Rose - I hope you can get it up! Would be wonderful if you could see it! Thank you for your comment as well! :D

Snow - Thanks for the recs! :mrgreen:

Taryn - TARYN!!! Yay, glad you stopped by! Thanks for the comment and rec!

And a sneak peak at my next WIP, probably a bit more than just a sneak peak though. :wink:

Screenshot.jpg

~Will
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi Will
    I popped by your studio and left rec's for a few builds I had missed. You have a wonderful eye for colour, :D love your new WIP. :D Folly
    edited February 2013
    I can get the photos of Suburban Cottage now, and it looks great. :) It must just have been a problem at the particular time i was trying to look at the phtos.
    Great to see a sneak peek of your new WIP.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2013
    You are a fast builder Will! 2 new builds and a new WIP too?!! WOW! Love your 2 new builds. Lovely architecture. I love the roofs. Got both your builds recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The WIP looks very promising indeed! :D Is it for Bryony's single story contest? Looks perfect! :D
  • KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2013
    LOVE your new builds Will. Each build seems to get better and better as you go. I personally love your little cottages. Very cute.
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited February 2013
    Exquisite on both your mountaineer and WIP :O Rec'd indeed I just love that exterior it's perfect. :]
    edited February 2013
    Folly - Thank you for the recs and comments! :D

Rose - That's great! Glad you like it! :mrgreen:

Yanti - I know! I haven't got much more done on the WIP but I hope to have another update soon! Thanks for the compliments too! It is for Bry's contest indeed! :)

Kylie - Thank you Kylie! :D I would hope they get better!

Oil - I'm glad you're back! Thanks for the compliments and rec! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments guys! :D:D

~Will
    edited February 2013
    I'm hoping to have an update soon everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating like I normally do lately! I'll hopefully have at least a small one by tomorrow! :)

~Will
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited February 2013
    Sage's landscaping is so charming and realistic! You keep up the good work and keep the wall paint out of your eyes while you decorate... which is hard when you're painting ceilings.
    I'll be back later to check on you... :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2013
    Sage's landscaping is so charming and realistic! You keep up the good work and keep the wall paint out of your eyes while you decorate... which is hard when you're painting ceilings.
    I'll be back later to check on you... :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Thanks Cressie! I still don't have an update :( . But I really hope to have one by, at the latest, next weekend. I'll try and keep the paint out of my eyes! :lol:

~Will
  • Henrey7890Henrey7890 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited February 2013
    i like the sage, espececially the shutters above the garage. Maybe make it white so it matches the trim? Just a suggestion.
    - Henrey
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited February 2013
    WILL ! You are doing a fantastic job with your designs and rooflines and interiors as well. I really love the Suburban Cottage--you packed in a lot of quality rooms. The kitchen is spectacular. I have rec'd both and fav'd the cottage!
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Actually, what am I saying, I love the Mountaineer too so I fav'd it as well. GREAT WORK!
    edited February 2013
    Henrey - Thank you. I think the shutters will stay the same though, the actually window part is white so it matches, and the shutters are wood. Thanks for the suggestion anyways!

Karen - Hi Karen! *Waves* Thanks! I really like hearing from you! I'm glad you like both the homes! ^_^

edited February 2013
    Hi all!

So I'm taking a break from my Sage WIP to change paths with my contest entry for BryonyRae's Single Story Comp. It is now a modern/contemporary and I think I like it a lot better.

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

edited February 2013
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2013
    ^^I love how your latest is looking so far! xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com