We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO TARYN - NO MORE POSTS

Comments

• DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited January 2013
    The landscaping is really nice! I like your choice of the red flowers, they accent the house nicely. I do recommend putting those tall shrubs by the garage doors so you don't have that funny diagonal wall pattern.

Looks great!
    -DH
  • jonny12345678jonny12345678 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2013
    awesome architecture!!! I love the wall patterns and front porch

keep up the good work
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hello

Wow looking great. The front so inviting and the back wow...

charicharn
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yay! Thanks Guys!

DH, I see what you're saying about that, I've gotten so used to them so I didn't even notice! :shock: Ill see how it looks.

~Will
    edited January 2013
    Hello again,

I have four screenshots of my next build after Pheasant Run, called Finley something Estate (I can't remember the second word).

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

~Will
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,306 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your WIP Finley Estate looks good :) Nice shade of colour for the exterior colour and the courtyard/outdoor living area looks as if it will be great. :)
  • BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great WIP! What lovely architechture! I can't wait to see more! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    How pretty! It looks perfect in Hidden Springs. Lovely architecture! More pics please? :D

By the way, did you manage to solve your game update problem? I hope you were able to update your game. Sorry that I couldn't help! I have no idea how to solve these technical issues. :(
    edited January 2013
    rosemow - Thanks Rose! :mrgreen:

BakingNerd - Hey BN! Glad you like it!! :D:D

Yanti - Haha, thanks! :-) I never solved the problem, just keep skipping it. It's not really a problem besides not being able to install some lots. Disappointing really because I've found some i'd like to download. I may just get the next SP to fix it but it's sort of a waste of money from my view. :wink:

~Will
  • KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi Will!

Finley Cross Manor is looking great! I like the layout--especially the way it faces the lot across the street on one side and the driveway on the other and the entrance on to the deck from the driveway. It's going to have a very homey, welcoming feel.

Looking forward to the finished product!

:-)
    Kim
    edited January 2013
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Hi Will!

Finley Cross Manor is looking great! I like the layout--especially the way it faces the lot across the street on one side and the driveway on the other and the entrance on to the deck from the driveway. It's going to have a very homey, welcoming feel.

Looking forward to the finished product!

:-)
    Kim

Thanks Kim! :-) I had to move it to Sunset Valley because I moved my sims there, and wanted them to live in that house. The driveway may be different now but its still nice! :mrgreen:

~Will
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your WIP looks fabulous! :D
    oow785m
  • WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited January 2013
    I love your WIP! It fits Hidden Springs really well and I'm sure it will fit Sunset Valley too! I really like the way you have done the outside! Can't wait to see more! :D
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
    edited January 2013
    EmpressPamela - Thanks EP! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Wildeatheart - Thank you!! :D Good! I was hoping someone would think it would look good in SV too! :XD:

~Will
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your two WIPs are both looking wonderful, Will! I can't wait for them to be finished :)

--Wibble :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2013
    Your two WIPs are both looking wonderful, Will! I can't wait for them to be finished :)

Thanks Wib! I'll be uploading a shell version of Finley Cross Manor soon, I don't really have the energy for two big builds in a row right now! :wink:

~Will
    edited January 2013
    will2586 wrote:

Thanks Wib! I'll be uploading a shell version of Finley Cross Manor soon, I don't really have the energy for two big builds in a row right now! :wink:

~Will

Ohh, well I wonder what I'll be doing once it's uploaded.... ^_^ ;)

Edit - aww, crap - just noticed a really embarrassing spelling error in my OP, lol. I'll edit my post if you edit the quotes? ;)

edited January 2013
    will2586 wrote:

~Will

Edit - aww, crap - just noticed a really embarrassing spelling error in my OP, lol. I'll edit my post if you edit the quotes? ;)

It was the to/two wasn't it?

~Will
    edited January 2013
    Well, as I recently said, I am uploading the Finley Cross Manor early, as a shell. Please, if you finish it off, post some pictures!! I really want to see what everyone does with it! Also, other pictures of the outside are on the previous page. :wink:

Cover.jpg
    (Click Picture for Download)

Remember to post pictures!! ^.^

~Will
    edited January 2013
    will2586 wrote:
    will2586 wrote:

~Will

It was the to/two wasn't it?

~Will

:thumbup:

--Wibble :)
    edited January 2013
    Finley Cross Manor looks great :) I wonder how downloaders will decide to furnish it. I am sure that it will be the home of many different Sims family households with their different stories, needs, and wants. A really lovely designed house. :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    Grand house! :D I love the architecture! Left you a well deserved recommendation! Great job Will! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    rosemow - Thanks so much! I really hope downloaders will come here and post pics! So if anyone downloads it, please post pics!!!

Yanti - Thanks Yanti! *Hugs* ^.^

I also did a complete reinstall of my games and now it downloaded the patch! Now I can download more lots! :mrgreen:

~Will
    edited January 2013
    Hello again!

How do you do? I bear a gift! A small update! I'm putting my Pheasant Run Estate on the back burner for a little while and started a new WIP that I'm calling Oasis, a little edited version of the HGTV Dream Home from 2011. I hope you guys like it! ^_^

fr.jpg

~Will
    edited January 2013
    Your WIP is looking good :) Nice exterior colour. I will look out for further progress updates. :)