Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bull Terrier puppy available and reservations!

I have one male all white puppy left! He is ready to go to his new home just in time for New Years!
Screenshot-497_zpsf41c706c.jpg
From right to left: Shabby (Sold), Tabby (SOLD), and Toby.

Toby is a great boy and has always been the biggest of the litter. He is sure to be like his father, a brute with a big heart! We think that he will be a great addition to your family!

To apply, please email me at quietmeadowsranch@gmail.com. Please label the email "puppy sales"

Also, we are taking reservations for our upcoming litters in January. Wally x Gucci in early January and Wally x Keegan later in the month. Send a request and the above email as well.

Please visit us at http://quietmeadowsranch.weebly.com/puppies.html to view the planned pairings, past puppies and our other services!

Comments

• BleedingBannaBleedingBanna Posts: 375 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Do you have an official fourm that I can see for updates and news ?
    And, cute puppies by the way ! :)
  • Phina_SilentfootPhina_Silentfoot Posts: 500 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I'll take him, but I can't email you now. I will email you later, after I eat, okay?
  • JcassadaJcassada Posts: 199 Member
    edited December 2012
    @BleedingBanna I dont have my own forum, but I do have a website. www.quietmeadowsranch.weebly.com

All of my info is there including past puppies, our breeding dogs' info and our planned pairings.

@Phina_Silentfoot I will hold him for you. :)
  • BleedingBannaBleedingBanna Posts: 375 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Jcassada wrote:
    @BleedingBanna I dont have my own forum, but I do have a website. www.quietmeadowsranch.weebly.com

All of my info is there including past puppies, our breeding dogs' info and our planned pairings.

@Phina_Silentfoot I will hold him for you. :)

Oh , you can create a fourm if you want since you're a breeder. It's just
    Quiet Meadows Ranch - Official Fourm , and you can put your info and news up to get adopters. ( Just make a thread and post) But , I will check your site and see if I'll find a puppy I like and check out your beautiful dogs !
    edited December 2012
    Thanks! I am taking reservations for my January litters, let me know if you are interested in reserving one. :)
    edited December 2012
    Last puppy has been sold, but we are taking reservations for our 2 upcoming January litters!
    Send your request to Quietmeadowsranch@gmail.com
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited December 2012
    Jcassada i wish i could adopt them all but it would be so much hard work.. keep doing what you do its amazing! i love your creations :mrgreen: happy new year thanks for all you do!
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Princess! :) Happy New Year to you too!
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    Please re-create some for sims 4! <3 these are my favs!
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Please be mindful of when a thread was last active before responding. This thread's just about 6 years old and hasn't seen any activity in those 6 years. If you want to see Bull Terriers in Sims 4, you can make a new thread in the appropriate The Sims 4 category. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top