Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just want to have a torrid love affair!

So, I'm starting my Sims 3 legacy. I have my male founder, Archie...and he has totally fallen head over heels for a married woman. Now, even when I nearly max out their relationship bar, and make out, kiss, embrace, etc--I run into two problems. 1) She won't woohoo with him!
2) She never accepts the break up with husband interaction! No matter what I do!
So I know it's totally cheating but I tried to go into her household and kill her husband :oops: and my game locks every time I try to get in her house! It's crazy! I'm getting so frustrated. I just want her and Archie to be together and start popping out generation two already!

Any advice, comments, similar stories welcome. :)

Comments

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    wait until she thinks ur sim is being extremely irresistable.
  • CatalinaECatalinaE Posts: 265 New Member
    edited July 2009
    buuuuump
    edited July 2009
    Extremely irresistible eh? Oh lord, why are my sims so picky?
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    CatalinaE wrote:
    So, I'm starting my Sims 3 legacy. I have my male founder, Archie...and he has totally fallen head over heels for a married woman. Now, even when I nearly max out their relationship bar, and make out, kiss, embrace, etc--I run into two problems. 1) She won't woohoo with him!
    2) She never accepts the break up with husband interaction! No matter what I do!
    So I know it's totally cheating but I tried to go into her household and kill her husband :oops: and my game locks every time I try to get in her house! It's crazy! I'm getting so frustrated. I just want her and Archie to be together and start popping out generation two already!

Is her name Morgana Wolff? If so, I'd have Archie find another lady. Morgana's a tough nut to crack.
    edited July 2009
    Eh, it's not Morgana haha. It's actually in Riverview..as far as I can tell, it's a random family that story progression moved in. Danica Ulrich is her name. She does have a toddler with her husband...but who cares for that? When did sim ladies get so prudish? Back in the day, they'd think nothing of having thirty lovers until they got caught.
  • karmaapplekarmaapple Posts: 137 New Member
    edited July 2009
    debra1970p wrote:
    Is her name Morgana Wolff? If so, I'd have Archie find another lady. Morgana's a tough nut to crack.
    I think that may be because of the family-oriented trait.

Look to see if Archie's lady has that trait. Or maybe good?
    edited July 2009
    karmaapple wrote:
    debra1970p wrote:
    I think that may be because of the family-oriented trait.

Look to see if Archie's lady has that trait. Or maybe good?

Oh okay, makes sense. Morgana has both the family-oriented trait and the good trait. No wonder she was such a prude. :lol:
    edited July 2009
    Ugh, darn those good, family-loving sims! I want Nina and Dina-inspired women!
  • CaptainToastyCaptainToasty Posts: 437 New Member
    edited July 2009
    CatalinaE wrote:

Is the relationship bar at the highest? If so, wait until your sim is being "extremely irresistible" then they pretty much do whatever you want :mrgreen:
    Maybe the sim has the commitment issues trait?

And is the woohoo option just not popping up? Cause if it's not, you can just direct them both to the bed and do it the old fashion way like in TS2 :lol:
  • Ronin2rxRonin2rx Posts: 682 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Do what i did, become friends with the husband, invite him over to your place and then kill him,...i had to get the husband out of the way before i could fullfil my sims "gold-digger" wish. :twisted:
    edited July 2009
    No CaptainToasty, the option is up, she just refuses. Yet her thing still says she thinks Archie is being flirty, she doesn't act mad. She just refuses.

And guy that posted below her, I forgot your name :( but that could be a way to do that. Or maybe I can visit their house, kiss the wife in front of the hubby, and hopefully ruin the family?
  • CaptainToastyCaptainToasty Posts: 437 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Maybe you could make the woman be the active family and have her do all these options so hopefully he accept :)
  • SilentResidentSilentResident Posts: 556 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I understand your pain, dear CatalinaE!

I failed to kill Mr. Mouse before police arrest him for being in Criminal Carreer. :(
    edited July 2009
    The problem is, every time I try to make her family the active one, my game freezes!
    edited July 2009
    CatalinaE wrote:
    And guy that posted below her, I forgot your name :( but that could be a way to do that. Or maybe I can visit their house, kiss the wife in front of the hubby, and hopefully ruin the family?
    That may be the way to go. It was a tried-and-true plan in TS2, so I don't see why not in TS3.
    edited July 2009
    Haha well I guess I'll just have to try ruining the family. :twisted:
    edited July 2009
    Make sure Archie is prepared for some slapping!
    edited July 2009
    My poor dear Archie. Hopefully the gf doesn't hate him after this. :(
  • DanteTheDarkDanteTheDark Posts: 926 New Member
    edited July 2009
    debra1970p wrote:

In my previous game I married Morganna... and yes it was a bit annoying... but yeah I cracked her nut all night once I got her. Though fulfilling her lifetime wish is one hard process on her house because of the fact that I wanted to keep as much of it the way it was when she invited me to move in... so I ended up adding another floor to it. Her lifetime wish is to have five kids raised to teen... which is a royal pain in a house built for two people.
    edited July 2009
    LOL at cracking the nut all night. Well I'm off soon to see if I can get my prude girl to give up already. :)
    edited July 2009
    debra1970p wrote:

In my previous game I married Morganna... and yes it was a bit annoying... but yeah I cracked her nut all night once I got her. Though fulfilling her lifetime wish is one hard process on her house because of the fact that I wanted to keep as much of it the way it was when she invited me to move in... so I ended up adding another floor to it.

Well, it looks like your guy had way more skillz than mine did. :D
    I made him give up after she turned him down that one time and he was able to get married to Jamie Jolina a couple of days later.
    edited July 2009
    so I ended up adding another floor to it. Her lifetime wish is to have five kids raised to teen... which is a royal pain in a house built for two people.

Woah, I didn't realize that was her lifetime wish. Good thing my sim didn't get very far with her.
    edited July 2009
    I don't get the point of putting a couple in a one bedroom house, and then them spawning thousands of babies. Srsly EA?
    edited July 2009
    A friend of mine tested how far you could go with breeding... he got up to 97 kids before folks who he left the kids with began moving out with them.
    edited July 2009
    A friend of mine tested how far you could go with breeding... he got up to 97 kids before folks who he left the kids with began moving out with them.

He said 23 kids with Fetima Simovitch and 38 with Betty her daughter.