Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A fix for glitched travel in WA before University is released?

mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
2 years down the road and I STILL cannot travel reliably to WA. Just don't arrive. Sometimes the game just refuses to load and sits on the loading screen perpetually.

If I am correct and University might be treated in a like manner to travel for adventure 'hoods - then we are in REAL trouble.

EA, fix your code. Go talk to Twallen if you need ideas.

This issue is seriously torquing me off.

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited December 2012
    For me World Adventures is working just fine.
    Last few patches fixed alot of bugs from WA. :wink:
  • SeanT346SeanT346 Posts: 307 Member
    edited December 2012
    But it's still causing problems for a lot of people.

I don't have a problem with World Adventures personally (even though it is prone to crashing on occasion during the loading screens for Vacation Worlds). I got Late Night for Christmas and my game had serious lag issues in Bridgeport. They stopped once I removed the multi-function Office/Restaurant building as my Sim was in the Journalism career.

It's stupid we ourselves have to fix these issues or rely on ordinary modders when EA should be fixing the issues.
  • StarrfoxxStarrfoxx Posts: 147 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I haven't had any problems with World Adventures yet, as long as I don't take more than one sim.

Since I never saw WA as a vacation, taking more than one sim can be hectic to manage anwyay.

DillonTempestBanner_zps1b782883.png
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited December 2012
    It's all in the roll of the dice and University will be no different.Some can play and others are sent to there desktop for no good reason.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited December 2012
    :D I wonder if the ones having problems have mods and CC? I have never had problems going to any world as often as I want to and taking up to 8 at a time once. That is why I don't have mods and extremely little cc, some of which I'm still going to get rid of because adult wear shows up in the teen section.

Plus, some have cc clothes and don't pay attention to the belly, neck, and especially the ankle sections where it really shows how much bad cc you have. That is why many games have problems. People think the clothes come from repudible sources and EA is the only top one for that. Check out the ankles for dresses, pants, shoes, and whole outfits. The belly for shirts and I have seen a slit in the necks with bad cc. You will see a line and when you put on EA products, the line wont be there. I have found many bad shoes and outfits/pants ect. just from looking at the ankles very carefully. I love some of the cc hairstyles and clothes, but my game and create a sim runs even better without them since I cleaned my game before SN came out. No regrets getting it out of my game. Just a consideration. :D
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited December 2012
    According to some the Mods improved the game but there is a risk at times.Back in the day before TS3 this was a game that welcomed custom content and it made the game 10 times more fun but now you risk everything if you download second party stuff.

I was a paid subscriber of at least 5 second party sites and loved every minute.There was this awesome site that did amazing floors and walls.Now we get EA broken and untested stuff.

My PC exceeds the needs of the game and no second party content still WA is a nightmare and I got a bad feeling University will end up the same way.