The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't let your kids get too cold.

I got a social worker warning when it suddenly got cold while one was outside raking leaves. Fortunately I got her in in time, but she was frostbitten (looked like a zombie), and the house caught fire after her dad built a fire in the fireplace to warm her up.

And how was your sim's day? :D
Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well that should still warm her enough. :wink:

I haven't had time to play Sims at all today. :( I wanted to get the house clean today before i leave to a x-mas party. And the past few days i walk into my computer room to find my 10 yr old niece playing Sims on my computer. :lol: So i grab and a chair and wait my turn.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • lmlenalmlena Posts: 14 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I will have to keep that in mind with my child sims! I'm in winter now in my game, but when I was in fall I had the husband go outside and rake the leaves into a big pile and then burn them. I heard all it does is your leaves burn and then poof, they're gone.

Yeaaah, don't do that with an Unlucky sim. I had a HUGE raging lawn fire that he and his wife and two firefighters were desperately putting out. Thankfully no one was harmed in the process.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sounds like a shocker day.

Merry Christmas
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited December 2012
    ldmarko wrote:
    I got a social worker warning when it suddenly got cold while one was outside raking leaves. Fortunately I got her in in time, but she was frostbitten (looked like a zombie), and the house caught fire after her dad built a fire in the fireplace to warm her up.

I've definitely made "fireproof" for the fireplace one of my top upgrades since installing Seasons. :roll:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited December 2012
    I remember when I first played Sims 2 Seasons, I was shocked when the social worker came to pick up the twin girls playing in thee snow :cry:
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited December 2012
    06Bon06 wrote:
    I remember when I first played Sims 2 Seasons, I was shocked when the social worker came to pick up the twin girls playing in thee snow :cry:

i remember social worker used to come or warn you regular for all different things with kids, my sim used to get the second chance reward as a family sim so all she got was a leture lol.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited December 2012
    06Bon06 wrote:

i remember social worker used to come or warn you regular for all different things with kids, my sim used to get the second chance reward as a family sim so all she got was a leture lol.

Don't you find it strange how the social worker always stalk sims but never does anything to the horrible parents without cribs :hunf:
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited December 2012
    ldmarko wrote:

I've definitely made "fireproof" for the fireplace one of my top upgrades since installing Seasons. :roll:

I'll have to remember that. I've started new games so no one's got their skill levels up enough to upgrade yet.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • BlueShowersBlueShowers Posts: 43
    edited December 2012
    Can't take the child away if it's already frozen to death. 8)

Anyways, my single-household-sim got visited by an attractive alien.

In my evil family, the teenager got struck by lightning.

My lesbian couple got the flu while I had no money.

Yeh.
  • MegancharltonMegancharlton Posts: 3,731 New Member
    edited December 2012
    The worst day in HISTORY for my sims was shortly after I got Ambitions. Cheats got them a mansion on what I call in Twinbrook, Mansion Street. The rug next to the fireplace was proven very flammable. The mum in the household was the only one in the house (she is a housewife, we didn't have a double income) except the maid. Ironically, her husband was the fireman chief, but he was away doing another job when his home set alight. I got there in time so the wife put out the fire, and then I replaced everything. Then, a sim hour later, another fire comes up and my mother is killed. So I just totally delete that family from existence and make a new one. How nice am I?
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited December 2012
    I must be a good parent for my simmies then, I've never had a social worker pop up's saying feed that child in any sims games, at all, never, and never had the repo man either, wow, I play my sims too careful! Lol! :)
  • NightsRiverNightsRiver Posts: 91 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I must be a good parent for my simmies then, I've never had a social worker pop up's saying feed that child in any sims games, at all, never, and never had the repo man either, wow, I play my sims too careful! Lol! :)

I've never had a social worker either, but.. darn, that's impressive with the repo man! He's horrible! He like, takes stuff from you! D:
  • WhumpersWhumpers Posts: 55 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I've never had a social worker warning, but then I don't do kids to much. As for the repo man, I think my sims are on a first name basis with him. I always forget to pay the bills.