Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Valentine's Day Gift Exchange! [Delivery Day!!![74] UPDATE PAGE 143!!

Comments

• silvergreenmoonsilvergreenmoon Posts: 621 New Member
    edited December 2012
    What if we don't own any store items, pci items or worlds? Can we still participate?
  • BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited December 2012
    What if we don't own any store items, pci items or worlds? Can we still participate?
    Absolutely! Even if all you had was the base game you could participate! :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2012
    I understand :] just don't want anyone to miss out on the fun

I know.I do really want to participate; but I'm afraid someone will add CC into their gift, like hair or furniture.; and my game just can't handle anymore.
  • CirthwenCirthwen Posts: 512 Member
    edited December 2012
    Nik, I will do my letter tomorrow. I am having great fun with SS, only problem is that I can't upload to the exchange, I will be looking deeper into that soon, just been so busy with SS and RL with the holidays and all. As long as mediafire is ok, if they don't get me fixed then count me in!

oops almost forgot, you have my email I think.
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited December 2012
    Brighty wrote:
    Absolutely! Even if all you had was the base game you could participate! :D

She's right! I will add this to the FAQ. Thank you Brighty! Super Helper already :mrgreen:
    edited December 2012

I know.I do really want to participate; but I'm afraid someone will add CC into their gift, like hair or furniture.; and my game just can't handle anymore.

If you're that worried I can check your gifts with custard?
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited December 2012
    what if you don't know things like house styles? i'm still learning .
    edited December 2012

If someone asks for a specific style you can ask me about it and I'll find houseplans and pictures for you and give you tips if I know the style well enough myself :mrgreen:
    edited December 2012
    Just try your best! When in doubt, Google is your best friend. ;)
    edited December 2012
    i meant if i decide to join and write a letter .i just found out wiki has a bunch of house styles listed but haven't settled on a favorite.
    edited December 2012
    i meant if i decide to join and write a letter .i just found out wiki has a bunch of house styles listed but haven't settled on a favorite.
    So, you mean you want to ask for a house, but don't know what style the kind you like best is?
    edited December 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:

That would be great! I've had to uninstall my game 4 times this week because I downloaded from a trustworthy person who said their home didn't have CC and it had the counter from angela at TSR.:(

edited December 2012
    brighty yes.liam stop trying to join the party.
    edited December 2012

So do you want to sign up hun?
    edited December 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:

That would be great! I've had to uninstall my game 4 times this week because I downloaded from a trustworthy person who said their home didn't have CC and it had the counter from angela at TSR.:(

Well I say install custard and use that before you download anything. I usually download from the same people who I know use custard as well before uploading.
    edited December 2012
    i'll be right back. i just want to read the phases.

edit i'll sign up.
    edited December 2012
    If you can't settle on a favourite, go through the list you found and maybe pick your top 3. That's perfectly alright, because then it gives your admirer some choices!
    edited December 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Well I say install custard and use that before you download anything. I usually download from the same people who I know use custard as well before uploading.

I'll sign up^^.I'll just state that my game can't handle custom content.I'll type up my letter tomorrow night.Are we allowed to include links for inspiration?
    edited December 2012
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

I'll sign up^^.I'll just state that my game can't handle custom content.I'll type up my letter tomorrow night.Are we allowed to include links for inspiration?

With your letter? Sure that's fine but remember everyone is not a builder or sim creator so keep that in mind :mrgreen: You can add them but there is no guarantee you'll get that.
    edited December 2012
    Brighty wrote:
    If you can't settle on a favourite, go through the list you found and maybe pick your top 3. That's perfectly alright, because then it gives your admirer some choices!

Yup :mrgreen: You don't have to pick just one thing :] I like a lot of things so I'd write that in my letter in case my admirer can't do one of them. You want to be detailed but not too limiting.
    edited January 2013
    I prefer contact via e-mail which is in my about me

I'm not good at editing letters; so I just filled it out as is.Hope that's okay.:)

Name: Springfairy556
    Games Installed: [SP&EP] All except Sweet Treats, Diseal and 60s,70s,80s.
    Store Content Installed: http://www.thesims3.com/myBlog.html?persona=Springfairy556&month=11&year=2012 If its not listed there, I don't own it.
    Worlds: All except Lunar Lakes
    PCI: All but Pizza Overn
    Is CC okay: No, not even accessories or make up.
    Are Dr. Pepper or T-mobile items okay: I don't own any.:(
    Favorite colors: Rustic colors, fairytale colors, country colors
    Favorite Sets: Romanza Ceramony, More Magic
    Favorite World: Sunlit Tides; its the only EA world I will ever play.
    Colors Disliked: Purple, Neon Colors, Christmas Colors, Green, Pink, teen colors.
    Things you would love to have: Dragon Age Origins Characters, a campground, a lighthouse, recolored wedding dresses,a haunted lighthouse, a haunted house.
    Things you don’t really care for: Mansions(lots bigger than 50x50), moderns, create a pattern, 60s style, 70s styles, 80 styles, sports, race cars, anything boyish.
    Preferences: Recolors, Signature or Sim.
    Builds: Traditional, Haunted, Colonial and Lighthouses, cottages, farms only.
    -Size, rooms, bathrooms, special rooms[study, gym, magic etc], style, price? No larger than 50x50 and no more expensive than ****.
    Sims/Families
    -Size, gender, race, Berry, Occult, Traits, skills? Normal skin colors(no berries or rainbow), couples(female/male couples.I like to start out with BF/GF or Fiances with no kids.
    Recolors: I adore recolors of all kinds.Please not too much CAP, it lags my game.
    -Clothes, accessories, furniture? All
    Pets: I never give my sims a pet, cause there's this weird glitch that when my sims own a pet, their free will gets disabled and can't be renabled until I kill the pet.:( And I can't harm a pet.XD
    Other:

I really enjoy anything related the american civil war, paranormal, haunted places, abandoned places, shipwrecks, fairytale/fantasy places, mediaval places.In fact I would love a festival lot that was set up as a medieval fair.I also play dragon age origins, Alistair Therin and Zevran are my favorite characters.I love the shows: American Pickers, Storm chasers, a haunting, ghost inside me, celeb ghost stories.I love the movies: Glory, Gettysburg, Cold Mountain, Homeward Bound.I love to sing and dance; I enjoy family time; its important to me that my sims can spend holidays and meals together, so a functional kitchen is very important to me.I like clutter but still enough room to navigate.I love having my sims garden.

I absolutely love abandoned places and paranormal things.I would love a lot built to be the office of a ghost hunting team/ ghost tours.

Below are links for inspiration
    http://scotthaefner.com/photos/images/fullsize/surface/brasovFactory.jpg
    Abandoned places.Would be interesting if it had a ghost added and an interesting story.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-dYEI8ndP5Y/TBlvRMD8SfI/AAAAAAAAHp8/qp_q_BXsgqQ/s1600/thomas_kinkade_oil_painting.jpg

I would love haunted hotels as well.:P I also love covered bridges. I also love Halloween.^^ And I love dirt roads, tourist traps, road trips.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 3jsand1r3jsand1r Posts: 264 Member
    edited December 2012
    I would love to sign up. I will get my letter done asap, if not tomorrow it will be next week! I missed out on Secret Santa so I am excited for this!
    edited December 2012
    Thank you! Have you down :mrgreen:
    edited December 2012
    3jsand1r wrote:
    I would love to sign up. I will get my letter done asap, if not tomorrow it will be next week! I missed out on Secret Santa so I am excited for this!

Yay!! Will put you down :mrgreen: I have your email so is that okay for contact?
    edited December 2012
    i think you have my e mail too. i know this because your the only one it works for.