Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can a occult sim have a alien baby?

I have been trying for a while to get my male vampire sim to get the unexpected weight gain moodlet but it doesn't seem that my vampire sim is getting pregnant. I have tried the save with the abduction moodlet and then load if you don't get the unexpected weight gain moodlet but it doesn't seem to work. So does anyone know if a occult sim get pregnant from an alien abduction?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited November 2012
    I at least know a male vampire can get a female alien sim pregnant.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Sgt_LolcakesSgt_Lolcakes Posts: 49
    edited November 2012
    I at least know a male vampire can get a female alien sim pregnant.
    I am trying not to do that because becoming a friend with a alien takes a while. But I was doing the save a load thing and I went to get a cure and then it worked so it seems that an occult cannot get pregnant from abductions but more tests would have to be done to confirm that.
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've heard that if you have an alien baby that's also something else they don't get all the alien powers.
  • hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Another question, can an alien become a witch?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2012
    We were told no hybrids, so no, I don't think an Alien cannot become a Witch. I think this is why I've read that Occults cannot become Alien pregnant. They could have written so that Occults give birth to Aliens like Normal Sims do.

When Alien babies are born, they look like Aliens. It isn't until teen that energy becomes brain power and they gain Alien powers.
    When my Alien became a child I was disappointed because I thought he would just look Alien. Upon aging to teen, I was ecstatic. :mrgreen: No more needing to sleep - now it's that creepy animation when he rebuilds brain power.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • briansimpsonbriansimpson Posts: 82 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I managed to become fast friends with a male alien thanks to a Potent Friendship Potion, and moved him in immediately. You could try to have someone learn alchemy or purchase one from the alchemy shop.

Other than that, I know someone on the forums had a fairy/alien hybrid. At least as far as looks go. My alien and my female witch had a baby that I aged quickly by throwing several birthday parties for it. (Just started a process to get a few more aliens in the world.) The resulting boy looks exactly like an alien, but doesn't have witch powers. It even got one of those awesome spaceships on its own accord. I haven't yet tried to intentionally make him a witch or vampire or something, so I don't know about that. I might have to try that! ;)
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited November 2012
    Aliens are not considered occults though. I mean they are BUT at the same time they don't work the way the others do. I am pretty sure a male occult can have a baby without any issue since it will be 100% alien. Now as far as mixing aliens with other occult DNA I have no idea but I am sure I saw someone post a pic of an alien/fairy baby so I believe it IS possible to have hybrids of this nature. Just not fairy/witch, werewolf/vampire, etc...

Edit: Didn't see the person above me said basically the same thing :roll: oops! lol
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
    edited November 2012
    I managed to become fast friends with a male alien thanks to a Potent Friendship Potion, and moved him in immediately. You could try to have someone learn alchemy or purchase one from the alchemy shop.

Other than that, I know someone on the forums had a fairy/alien hybrid. At least as far as looks go. My alien and my female witch had a baby that I aged quickly by throwing several birthday parties for it. (Just started a process to get a few more aliens in the world.) The resulting boy looks exactly like an alien, but doesn't have witch powers. It even got one of those awesome spaceships on its own accord. I haven't yet tried to intentionally make him a witch or vampire or something, so I don't know about that. I might have to try that! ;)

It would be interesting to know if the option is there with elixirs and if the elixir simply changes the Alien to the Occult type.

Female Sims of any sort are supposed to be able to give birth to Aliens regardless of Occult status. That's why I'm confused to why they would have prevented male Occults from becoming Alien pregnant. What would be the difference if the child is going to be Alien anyway? :? Just make it so they are born one or the other like they intended with the other Occults.

The Fairy/Alien is a glitch. Many have slipped through the cracks even after they supposedly "fixed" this a few patches ago so the hybrids were no longer possible. That's a little scary to me.

***Geez, I hate typing an a laptop -too much jumping around - too easy to have typos! :evil:

edited November 2012
    Oh yeah, I guess I should have said -
    my Alien's mother is Bianca Crumplebottom - a Witch.
  • Snakefire30Snakefire30 Posts: 473 Member
    edited November 2012
    EA has a block to occult males coming back pregnant automatically from alien abduction, but so far mods can be used to get around that to make Supernatural males alien pregnant anyway.

The Fairy/Alien may have been created by a mod.
  • Sgt_LolcakesSgt_Lolcakes Posts: 49
    edited November 2012
    hollynoel wrote:
    Another question, can an alien become a witch?
    From what I have seen it seems like an alien cannot use elixirs to become an occult type
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited November 2012
    From my personal experience I don't think it's possible. I had a fairy male with 10 logic and 2 analyzed space rocks. Stargazed from 12-3 am every night, and never an abduction. He was so tired he had to keep calling in sick to work, until he got fired. Now I have a human sim with 5 logic 10 analyzed space rocks stargazed from 12-3 am, and he got abducted and he became pregnant, had a baby, and married his abductor.

For some reason EA didn't allow supernatural to experience the fun of seasons as much as humans with this EP, I mean they can't even roller skate or ice skate.
  • EllenAbi2012EllenAbi2012 Posts: 36 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I have been trying for a while to get my male vampire sim to get the unexpected weight gain moodlet but it doesn't seem that my vampire sim is getting pregnant. I have tried the save with the abduction moodlet and then load if you don't get the unexpected weight gain moodlet but it doesn't seem to work. So does anyone know if a occult sim get pregnant from an alien abduction?

Yes a female sim can get pregnant or a male(i dunno about male) but the only thing is i havent tried the abducted way but this way you will get an alien baby but will have no choice to raise it or send the baby back to its homeworld accept you have to keep it just invite the alien round and click try for a baby! but its quite hard getting an alien visit look on map view and if you find lots of colours like flashing on top of a house theres an alien on that lot (sorry them colours are flashing different colours soz to hard to explain i tried getting a pic of it but wouldnt come up soz :cry: )
  • RodJTRodJT Posts: 301
    edited December 2012
    I had a male werewolf sim get a female alien sim pregnant. They had a daughter that was a werewolf but she had a green skin and the alien powers. She was glitched though. I couldn't change her clothes or hair and if I tried her clothes would just take on this strange shape. Kinda hard to explain but she was a really messed up sim.
  • Juliette723Juliette723 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks guys! I just had my female witch get pregnant with an alien baby and I wanted to see if they would become an alien. BTW, witches can cast love spells on aliens and that gets there attention really fast!

Always,
    Juli
  • GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've also noticed that if you get a female occult sim pregnant with an alien (not via abduction) the alien genes dominate the gene pool.

My fairy sim made friends with the neighborhood alien, woohoo'ed with him, and got pregnant. Her son appears to be fully alien, without a trace of her fairy nature. He has all the alien powers, and everything works as it should. He married a genie, and I have been popping out kids with them hoping for a genie child and have turned up with SEVEN alien children and one human. No genie. I am working on the third generation of this family now to see if the next generation will have dominant alien genes as well, so we will see.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited February 2013
    Occult sims kind not get pregnant with the aliens through the abduction, however there is other ways of getting pregnant, but the Alien will always be in Alien however there is nothing saying that if a alien used the potion that he would not turn into occult sims but probly at the cost of his Alien power.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited February 2013
    RodJT wrote:
    I had a male werewolf sim get a female alien sim pregnant. They had a daughter that was a werewolf but she had a green skin and the alien powers. She was glitched though. I couldn't change her clothes or hair and if I tried her clothes would just take on this strange shape. Kinda hard to explain but she was a really messed up sim.

I know exactly what you are talking about. What you have to do is:
    First, save your game.
    Then use the cheat to "Edit in CAS".
    Go to basics and remove their werewolf status.
    Then you can go and change their outfits and hair and stuff.
    Now exit CAS. You should still have all your werewolf abilities. If not, exit and go back to your last save. Do the changes again, and before you finish CAS and exit, go back to basic and change them to a werewolf. I've had to do this twice. One of my girls had this problem when she was a teenager, the other one when she aged to young adult.

I'm on my second generation of occult/alien hybrids now, and I'm about to see what happens when an alien/werewolf has babies with a genie.

First generation, my witch used a love charm on an alien, and had an Alien/Witch Hybrid baby (Mary) with all witch powers and all alien powers. She has alien skin & eyes & black hair like her mother. Her needs say Energy instead of Bio Energy, but she still has the Restore Brain Power, and hardly ever needs to sleep, like a full alien.

Then Mary had a baby with a werewolf (with red hair). I didn't want to have to try a lot, so I used a procreation elixir. Then Mary had 3 girls. Nancy has alien skin & eyes & black hair, has alien powers and has Bio Energy instead of Energy. Darlene has alien skin, werewolf eyes & black hair, full werewolf powers, but no alien powers. Evelyn has alien skin & eyes & green hair (which neither of her parents had). She has full werewolf & alien powers, but has Energy instead of Bio Energy, and also never needs to sleep.

None of them can use the various Occult type-change elixirs, or the Potent Cure elixir. When they select it, the "Use on Self" option is greyed out and just says "You can't use that".

• fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    edited February 2013
    I don't think so. My vampire kept getting taken by aliens, but never got pregnant. I have installed the hybrid mod, but not sure if it'll work for the alien problem or not. I know it works for spawning townies though because my neighbor is a fairy/vampire.
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    edited February 2013
    Gabbryrose wrote:
    I've also noticed that if you get a female occult sim pregnant with an alien (not via abduction) the alien genes dominate the gene pool.

My fairy sim made friends with the neighborhood alien, woohoo'ed with him, and got pregnant. Her son appears to be fully alien, without a trace of her fairy nature. He has all the alien powers, and everything works as it should. He married a genie, and I have been popping out kids with them hoping for a genie child and have turned up with SEVEN alien children and one human. No genie. I am working on the third generation of this family now to see if the next generation will have dominant alien genes as well, so we will see.

If you have nrass story progression you can change the likely hood that sims will be occult when mating. It's in the pregnant settings. I use this all the time because I don't want a 50/50 chance. I have it set to 40% instead. Just set it higher and see if it works? If aliens aren't considered true occult should spawn a genie instead.
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited February 2013
    My alien husband and fairy wife had a baby. The occult was not there. When the baby aged to a teen, she had 100% alien powers. Out of curiosity I moved my alien teen to CAS and made her a witch. The only thing she can do is craft apples. No other occult powers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top