Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tissues and Calender?

My Sim is an author so she doesn't get to see when the holidays are coming up, is there a calender that she can use?

Also, does anyone know where the tissues are? I saw this photo in one of the Guru's blog posts (Hoory for Holidays!) and I can't seem to find it.

holidayblog2.jpg

Comments

• allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited November 2012
    It would have been nice if they had a calender(that functioned!) but the tissue box on the table is in decorations, but it just that. Not sure if what his sim is doing is an animation(I have never seen my sick sims do it) or if it was staged.

HTH..
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited November 2012
    The calender that I use is the weekly one that everyone see's. My sim is unemployed through her 100-baby-challenge. It's in of their regular tabs, I just can't remember which one. (2nd tab I think?)

If you go into decor and go into the misc. items, the kleenex is in there.

Cute picture, lol.
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you both! Well, it would have been cool if the tissues did work but oh well.

My Sim is in a 100 baby challenge too, it's why I was asking about a calender. If you're unemployed or have a profession like an author you don't get a weekly calender.
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited November 2012
    xVee wrote:
    The calender that I use is the weekly one that everyone see's. My sim is unemployed through her 100-baby-challenge. It's in of their regular tabs, I just can't remember which one. (2nd tab I think?)

That's good to know! Thanks!
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy