I can play Seasons fine but when the season changes to Autumn (Fall) this happens:
All the leaves disappear off the trees but do not lie on the ground, they just disappear. In Map View the trees look gloriously autumnal in loads of different colours. The ground seems to rise up and looks really blocky and plum. In the 4th and 5th pictures those are water lilies you can see floating above the house! You can only see this blockiness from certain angles - camera low down to the ground looking up mainly.
When the full moon kicks in the graphics return to normal.
When the season changes to Winter everything is normal again and leaves are back on the trees:
As you can see there is nothing wrong with the graphics so it's not a driver issue.
2012 15" MacBook Pro
2.6Ghz Intel Core i7
8Gb 1600MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024Mb
- I have no Mods or 3rd party CC, a completely vanilla game.
- I'm playing in one of my worlds, BlueBay Retreat which 100% does not have any 3rd party CC.
- My game is patched up to date 1.42.130.019002.
- I have all EPs and SPs to date apart from Showtime, Sweet Treats and Diesel.
- Memories are off. I'm logged into the launcher but not logged in for the social aspect in-game.
- All my installs are from disc, no digital downloads.
Just to clarify, the game isn't crashing or freezing, I've had it playing for about 8 hours today.
This only happens in the Fall season.