Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a mod to disable the attraction system

Anyone who can help me? All this phone calls, cheating on spouse, unnecessary flirting and incest needs to stop!!! It is driving me to nuts now. I have a sim with lots of best friends and all of his married best friends wants to flirt with him. I also need to stop all these incestuous flirting going on in my town. I dont have mods that initiates flirting or incest. So I am pretty sure all these problems didnt came from a mod, I am sure these problems started when I have the seasons patch.

I also want mods to stop flirtations between in-laws.

Comments

• Options
    AlbertaRose0868AlbertaRose0868 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited November 2012
    The only mods I can think of that may help are at Nraas.

Story Progression and Woohooer

• Options
    albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited November 2012
    but from what i heardn in woohooer is that in enables incest and incest is something I dont want in my town, that's why I want to stop the attraction system. I also dont want teen/adult relations.
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited November 2012
    yeah i have whoohooer and it doesnt help. as far as i know ther are no mods yet to disable this REALLY ANNOYING new 'feature'

hopefully there will be soon
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited November 2012
    but from what i heardn in woohooer is that in enables incest and incest is something I dont want in my town, that's why I want to stop the attraction system. I also dont want teen/adult relations.

Woohooer only enables incest if you set it to, and it is a fun mod, but it won't help you with this problem.

Give the modding community time and hopefully someone very clever will come up with something.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited November 2012
    I hope they make one that disables it too. My sims get asked out on multiple dates DAILY, and 3/4 of the time when their phone rings I ignore it because it's ALLLLWAYS some loser asking my married sims out on a date. And sometimes its sims I've never even met! :?
    And what really drives me crazy is when my sim isn't even home and the repairman/lady says she thinks he's hot. Makes no sense... P:
    44444.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I have a sim who is currently flirting with her Uncle and cousins,so I killed her Uncle to stop any incestuousness. I swear my town will have a one child policy fro now on so no ore relatives flirting.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't got many EPs, nor am I patched very far. The reason for this? Because I don't like all the stupidity that comes with each new patch.

First they bring out a patch (the Generations one) which makes sims go crazy accusing each other of all sorts of infidelities, and now they bring out a patch ensuring that all sims will be unfaithful. Guaranteeing happy families for everyone :roll: :x
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sim Asylum has a mod. You have to register and log in to see it, I believe. It's by Shimrod. There are two. One for the gifts and calls for dates system, one for the attraction system. Once again, EA took an idea that could have been cool and went way overboard with it.

Here's the links: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4192-romance-visibility-and-attraction-disabler/

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4206-no-attraction-calls-for-dates-and-mailbox-gifts/
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I have to register?

I hate registering but I have no other choice. Thanks for the link, hope it will stop the chaos.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have to register?

I hate registering but I have no other choice. Thanks for the link, hope it will stop the chaos.

@albertwhisker: Have you tried this mod yet? I'm wondering how you like it. I also want to disable the attraction system. I have not even patched to 1.42 yet because I don't want that system in my game.
  • Options
    hhminerhhminer Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Oh my word, the attraction system!! I swear, my sims constantly find EVERYONE IN THE TOWN attractive! Even some teens to adults! It's awful!! I mean, the sisters, brothers, it's all just... bluhhhhhhhh. I mean sometimes it can be helpful, but majority of the time, it's annoying. Hopefully they can enable a switch to it like they did with the memory stuff. That got annoying to me, so I switched it off. GLug.