Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For Your, Created, Sims 3 Families

Hey all, I'm currently looking for creative, CC Free, Pretty, Sims 3 Families to populate a World I've been playing. Thing is the World is too large for me to populate on my own and is seperated into sections so I was hopeing for Sims that suit those sections.Also when I try to use Create A Sim it takes forever to load and can sometimes take me three hours to make one Sim Family. By creative I'd like families with various types of Sims in them as I'm pondering doing the 100 Baby Challenge.

I'm going to list the Sims 3 Housing Sections I have so far in hopes people can direct me to Sims 3 Families they may have. I'd like the Family to go right into the bin upon install so I can place it into the world.

Section 1 - Eco Friendly Homes (See the Eco Series by peacemaker_ic here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/87752.page)

Section 2 - Log Cabin Homes - High in the Mountains

Section 3 - City Area that has tall buildings and high rises

Section 4 - Gothic/Victorian Homes (See the Ravenloft Series of Home's created by CK213 here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/290186.page)

Setion 5 - Beach Side Homes (Similar to what you'd find in Sunlit Tides or Sunset Valley)

Section 6 - Rocky cliff side homes - I'm still looking for homes for these locations but Sailor's and such would live in these type of homes.

Section 7 - Equestrain Home's - I've only got maybe five homes in this area.

Sims

I'm looking for all types of Sims to place in these homes and would like all types, meaning I'd like Ghosts, Witches, Warewolfs, Fairy's,Vampires, Sims Bot's, Alien's,Mummies,Imaginary Friend's and whatever else you have. Families with Store Content are fine as well because I have all Store Content up to date.

If anyone can help me I'd apperciate it, I can't really do much in the World right now because it is empty and my poor Sims is terribly lonely so please help her, lol.