Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN

37 days until Christmas... AHHH SOOOOOOOO EXCITED

Comments

• Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    really?? OMG!
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nearly, but I work it out to be 37 days. it might be longer to wait, but for us parents that is very valuable time, please don't take it off us. :)
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited November 2012
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Nearly, but I work it out to be 37 days. it might be longer to wait, but for us parents that is very valuable time, please don't take it off us. :)

Although I am very far from being a parent at only 13, I have to say that I agree. I have 4 friend's birthdays in December PLUS I have to figure out Christmas gifts. I love Christmas, don;t get me wrong, though, but if I only had 27 days right now... :shock: But WOO! Christmas! Still lots of fun without the gifts, even. I just want to get done with Thanksgiving first :lol:
  • Options
    becca_una83becca_una83 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited November 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:
    mcsnjb wrote:

Although I am very far from being a parent at only 13, I have to say that I agree. I have 4 friend's birthdays in December PLUS I have to figure out Christmas gifts. I love Christmas, don;t get me wrong, though, but if I only had 27 days right now... :shock: But WOO! Christmas! Still lots of fun without the gifts, even. I just want to get done with Thanksgiving first :lol:

Oh I know the birthday thing can be stressful. On top of Christmas my niece's birthday is Dec. 26 (poor thing) and her brother is Jan. 11th. I feel really bad for their paternal grandma (dad's mom) because she has Christmas, my niece and nephews birthdays, and another grandchild whose birthday is Dec. 12th. Needless to say I planned my pregnancy and had a summer baby lol!