Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

struck by lightning!!1

Has anyone had their sims or even witnessed any sims get struck or fatally been struck by lightning yet? I for one have not yet, I seen lightning hit the ground and nearly hit my house but that is all. :O
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• Options
    MysteriousConcludeMysteriousConclude Posts: 352 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've had some very close encounters, but none fatal or actual hits. It does touch the ground though.
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yea, I look forward to seeing lightning strike sims soon, even fatally. It will be amusing; just as any disaster amuses me on the sims 3. :P

If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yea, I look forward to seeing lightning strike sims soon, even fatally. It will be amusing; just as any disaster amuses me on the sims 3. :P

You'll increase your chances by getting them in a pool or hottub during a thunderstorm.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh really? Maybe I should try that. :3
    If the lightning can strike the pool that is...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well one of my sims finally got struck by lightning, she was standing in a puddle for it to happen. :O

She survived it though. :D