Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love This Feature *pic*

I always wanted to do this IRL, but always fear that I'll get my book wet & ruined.
screenshot74ft.jpg
Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
MPOTGthumbnail.jpg

Comments

• soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited November 2012
    OMG you're playing in the same house as me at the moment! :shock: I got it from sunlit tides and moved it to Lucky Palms so that the next generation of my family could live there.
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    edited November 2012
    That's Dylan Pleasant, Mary-Sue & Daniel's son. I'm thinking about moving him to Sunset Valley, when his parents die (They're elders now). I love Sunlit Tides but it takes forever to get anywhere.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited November 2012
    whats the name of the house? and does it already have a family in it?
    edited November 2012
    I'm not sure the name of the house, but it's across from Pirate's Pool. There was nobody here when I moved Dylan into it.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited November 2012
    I always hear about reading in the bath and I don't know how it would work, I would totally ruin the book.
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ the OP and Alisox: I have never read a book whilst being on a float in the pool because I too have the fear of falling in and ruining my book.
    In the past though I have read books in the bath as I tend to take at least 45 mins - 1 hour in the bath anyway. Have you ever used your phone whilst in the bath though? I did that last week and I have never held my phone so tightly, I'm really clumsy so I was petrified of dropping it into the water. :mrgreen:
  • FiveLeafClover7FiveLeafClover7 Posts: 309 Member
    edited November 2012
    I always read in the bath. So I am in it for like 3 hours and I get all shriveled up like a prune :P
  • GiminaGimina Posts: 73 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I like to read in the bath when I'm in a "soaking" mood, but I have a son and the pool is never a safe-zone for anything I don't want splashed. :lol:
  • 3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited November 2012
    Haha i play games, tweet and text on my phone on a floatie, destroyed many phones like that xD
    edited November 2012
    I do read in the bath sometimes, but I'm always too impatient to just sit there.

I use my phone all the time when I'm in the shower. I'm on there texting, playing music, facebooking. :lol: It gets foggy, a little wet, but in the past 3 years it never seems to effect it so I keep doing it.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ the OP and Alisox: I have never read a book whilst being on a float in the pool because I too have the fear of falling in and ruining my book.
    In the past though I have read books in the bath as I tend to take at least 45 mins - 1 hour in the bath anyway. Have you ever used your phone whilst in the bath though? I did that last week and I have never held my phone so tightly, I'm really clumsy so I was petrified of dropping it into the water. :mrgreen:

This is SO me. I have my phone in a chokehold death grip when I do this! lol!

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited November 2012
    I always read in the bath, so I would definitely do that too. I've listened to my Ipod and used an ereader in the bath too.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.