Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a new World with Seasons EP?

I can't seem to find this answer in any forums, tweets, etc.--so, I apologize if this is apparent to others.

Am I missing a World in my game? I bought Seasons, and I see all new lots in the library, but no new world... :?: :?: :?:

*m*

Comments

• Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited November 2012
    No.
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2012
    No new world.
    No santa.
    No reindeer.
    No angels.
    No new venues (unless limited edition has ice house).
    No new houses.

Just plain old simple weather. nothing but weather.

You get snow, hail, sun, run.

No new world.
  • MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited November 2012
    No this was answered back in August
  • RequiemforasimRequiemforasim Posts: 311 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for your responses--disappointed by not getting a new World for this EP, considering all of the new lots. :cry: Much thanks for answering my question, though--I was worried I didn't get the "new" world! :oops:

*m*
  • mkbkmmkbkm Posts: 34
    edited November 2012
    They actually said once in a live broadcast show, that they had the opportunity to either give us a new world, where only that world will contain weather or they didn't give us a new world and all other worlds will have weather, so that's why we didn't get a new world in this expantion pack.

But I think the weather takes a lot of space in the game, so if they wanted to give us the opportunity to control weather and have it in all worlds and furture worlds, they had give us less other things.

And I think it's okay, because it would be borig if we got a new world and that was the only world with weather :-)