Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The thunderstorm is sooooo awesome!

Who else almost cried or screamed when they realized how awesome the thunderstorm detail is?! I've played in Summer and Autumn in Twinbrook so far and there's 5 days until Winter and I already know from the pictures on here that snow is awesome and so realistic!
I also figured out by doing the testingcheatsenabled true cheat that when you are in Buy Mode on a community lot, you can actually place the food stands on them and they work during the usual hours of 8 am-9 pm! So business people can get coffee before work if they start before 10 am or so! Just like a real city! It's also really pretty getting a drink at the workplace while it's raining....a cozy feeling :D
My only complaint about the food stand is that the Sims don't use their umbrella if it's raining while they order or eat their food. But, maybe it'll be fixed in a patch. :P

Feel free to add me, I will send you gifts :)

Comments

• Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sounds good! I really can't wait to play and experience all the different types of Weather.
  • Options
    flippy1120flippy1120 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited November 2012
    snow is also friggen awesome with the ice skating rink, it's quite realistic looking I like seasons so far :D