This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

My fairys can't skate?

I took them to the festival yesterday and all they did was fly around the rink, their feet weren't even touching the ground.

Is this a glitch or can fairy's not skate?

Comments

• Options
    yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited November 2012
    From what I've heard, supernaturals can't skate (fairies, genies and werewolves I know for sure)
  • Options
    Kelly3221Kelly3221 Posts: 905 New Member
    edited November 2012
    yabajen wrote:
    From what I've heard, supernaturals can't skate (fairies, genies and werewolves I know for sure)

Ok, thank you. That really stinks. :(
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,776 Member
    edited November 2012
    It's a feature. They all use the rink differently

EA was very proud about it when they showed us that at the Gamescom in August.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2012
    supernaturals have their own skating animation. ghost fairie and genies float, werewolves run and witches are normal. I don't know about vampires
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    It's a feature. They all use the rink differently

EA was very proud about it when they showed us that at the Gamescom in August.

Feature? Pfft! That was not needed, some want to see their supes actually skate. To me, that wasn't nice. I do wonder what EA was thinking when they have these grand ideas.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.