Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons causing Macs to crash. Let's find a common denominator.

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• amgomg0710amgomg0710 Posts: 12
    edited March 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    amgomg0710 wrote:
    @amgomg0710 - what colour cotton would you like to sew EA with? ;)

Soz i dont understand wat do u mean by colour cotton soz im english

She was teasing you. The joke was the sewing is something one does with a needle and thread. If you're talking about taking someone to court, the word is SUE.
    amgomg0710 wrote:
    My dad contacted EA today about seasons sent them an email we sent them a letter and phoned them and them phone call was the most affective the sed they might release a new patch or take cider out.They could even make a disc for us mac users!!!But that may take some time,but its all worth it they actually listened amazing!! My dad called them when i was at school and they sed it would probs be a patch but anyways might b sorted soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I was able to parse out from this grammatical atrocity, you're saying that EA told your dad that they'd take Cider out or release a patch? For what, TS3? I wouldn't bet on it. That would require them to re-release the TS3 series for Mac. TS4 doesn't have Cider. Currently TS4 is for Windows only. Considering they never ported the end of the TS2 series to Mac, I'd say it's 50/50 whether they'd port TS4 to Mac at all, especially after the ish-show that is Cider.

As far as a patch for Cider for TS3, well, I'm not going to hold my breath.

So sorry they wont take cider out although they might but that will be in a while but they told him a new patch would b released

Soz spelt release wrong by the way plzzzzz hold your breath they promised me and my dad they would release a new patch just for seasons

Explained it wrong!
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm guessing that English is not your native language.

There are many bugs that EA needs to fix with all the EP's and SP's. However, I suggest reading this thread and following many of the tips and tricks to make the game run more smoothly. I have all of Sims 3 and it runs just fine on my computer.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/658546.page
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    edited March 2014
    I'm guessing that English is not your native language.

There are many bugs that EA needs to fix with all the EP's and SP's. However, I suggest reading this thread and following many of the tips and tricks to make the game run more smoothly. I have all of Sims 3 and it runs just fine on my computer.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/658546.page

English is my native language im am english but excuses my spelling
  • caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    edited March 2014
    It is possible that they will release another patch for TS3 but it is unlikely to do anything major because they have finished the series - Into The Future was the final expansion. When patch 1.63 came out, it did contain some fixes for Mac users. It's now possible to play TS3 on the native Mac operating system. It requires a little bit of work but it's great not needing Windows any more.

If your game is installed correctly, patched up to date, you have enough RAM and you follow BluebellFlora's tips on playing on a Mac, that's the best you can do to get TS3 working well on your Mac.

If EA convinced your Dad that there will be another TS3 patch, well then maybe there will be - but if there is, it won't be to remove Cider, it would just be for some minor bug fixes (or to introduce some new bugs) or else to enable future Store content.
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited March 2014
    caspinwall wrote:
    (or to introduce some new bugs)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, absolutely. :lol:
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited March 2014
    Since someone is still updating Twillian's mods, I went ahead and updated to 1.67. Seems pretty stable so far.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    edited March 2014
    I know my help has been crap but my dad is buying a new laptop so i can have his old windows seven if my help wasnt crap i will continue 2 help from personal experiences i know EA needs to sort this out or they will loose thousands of players.SHAME EA shame.