Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snow Day!

Currently, I'm playing the Pleasants in Sunlit Tides. They have a child, Dylan. It's been snowing for 4 days straight so today Dylan had off from school. While he was getting ready for school I got the pop up telling me he had off so once he was finished brushing his teeth I sent him go play in his room.

2 (sim) hours later on his way downstairs for breakfast I got another pop up telling me he skipped school. :? I guess his C won't be an A anytime soon.
Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
MPOTGthumbnail.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SapphiryeonSapphiryeon Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I would say that's a "new game" glitch. It happens to me too, but I just let the kids get on the school bus anyways. It drops them off in front of the school or somewhere in town, but that's it. After that, they're free to do whatever they like without any consequences. :?
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    edited November 2012
    I guess I'll send him on the bus next time, but the bus never showed up either. Maybe make him ride his bike there, Idk.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg