Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Me and My baby sister!!

kms29kms29 Posts: 42 Member
Here are the links to my simself and my baby sisters simself. I think they turned out pretty good (kinda biased, I guess. lol) but I want to hear your thoughts!

Me
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9005

Baby Sister
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=10432

Edit: All I want is your opinion ON THE SIMS, not who they are based on. Apparently, there was some confusion. Are they cute? Are they lame? Are they somewhere in between? Download or don't, comment or don't. Totally up to you. :wink:

Comments

• Options
    SpooktySpookty Posts: 98 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Uhhh, it's kind of difficult for us to give our opinion when you don't even provide links to pictures of what you're basing these off of.

/facepalm
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The links are underneath 'Me' and 'My baby sister'.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Once again, all you have are pictures of the Sims, and not what the Sims are based on. Please, learn to read.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wow, that was a little uncalled for. I apologize for MISREADING your post but the only thing I wanted an opinion on was if anyone liked the Sims, not if they looked like who they are based on. Insulting me was completely unneccessary.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    You really can't see the quality of a Sim unless you can see what the Sim is based on. Just looking at these pictures tells me nothing of the quality, because I have no idea what they're supposed to look like.

I'm sorry if I hurt your poor leetle baby feelings, but this is the internet. Get used to it, or get out.
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2009
    Spookty wrote:
    You really can't see the quality of a Sim unless you can see what the Sim is based on. Just looking at these pictures tells me nothing of the quality, because I have no idea what they're supposed to look like.

I'm sorry if I hurt your poor leetle baby feelings, but this is the internet. Get used to it, or get out.

This is a friendly Sims site, no one here should be this rude. So why don't you treat fellow Simmers with some respect, wow your rude.

I take offense for the girl you so rudely talked to like she was nothing, I wouldn't mind seeing an apology either. :evil:

LilTab-- :mrgreen:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Liltab1121 wrote:
    This is a friendly Sims site, no one here should be this rude. So why don't you treat fellow Simmers with some respect, wow your rude.

I take offense for the girl you so rudely talked to like she was nothing, I wouldn't mind seeing an apology either. :evil:

LilTab-- :mrgreen:

1. Just because I play this game does not mean that I am going to go by a term as stupid as 'Simmer'.

2. I treat stupidity as it deserves to be treated.

3. You're going to be waiting a long time for an apology.
  • Options
    ColinnColinn Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Spookty wrote:
    Uhhh, it's kind of difficult for us to give our opinion when you don't even provide links to pictures of what you're basing these off of.

/facepalm
    Ya, when she asked for my thoughts on her sims she created, I totally assumed she wanted me to judge how accurately they were created in comparison to non-existent pictures of her and her sister. I thought it seemed like a sensible assumption too.

Anyways, they seem like nice sims.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Colinn wrote:
    Ya, when she asked for my thoughts on her sims she created, I totally assumed she wanted me to judge how accurately they were created in comparison to non-existent pictures of her and her sister. I thought it seemed like a sensible assumption too.

/nodnod
  • Options
    trinaboo0trinaboo0 Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2009
    I think your Sims are cute! The poster that was rude to you can go boil an egg!! Mocking and making comments about "stupidity" is just unnecessary...

Anyway, good job on your creations!
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    CustosCustos Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree, the rude simmer should learn some manners. Yes it's the internet, yes it's just a game but that doesn't mean you can just be rude. I'm assuming you were never taught any manners, oh well.

Now back to the real issue. The sims look cool, keep up the good work :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I think that they look bad. The nose on her avatar is too high up. But then again, that could be how it looks on her, so it could be perfect. She wont post pictures, so there's no way for us to know.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow Spookty. Go take a chill pill. This is supposed to be a friendly site. If you have nothing nice to say about somebody's sims we don't want to hear it. Just be nice. It isn't hard to do.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Wow Spookty. Go take a chill pill. This is supposed to be a friendly site. If you have nothing nice to say about somebody's sims we don't want to hear it. Just be nice. It isn't hard to do.

If I am NOT mistaking, the OP asked us for our opinion, even asking if we thought they were lame. That statement therefore leaves her open for criticism and honest opinion.

I'm not going to lie just so that I don't hurt someone's feelings. She asked what we really thought of them. Just because this is supposed to be a friendly site doesn't mean that people can make a thread fishing for compliments in the hopes that people will be too polite to say anything negative about their Sims.

If that's what she wanted, she should have just put a tag in the title.

[Easily offended, NO NEGATIVE CRITICISM]

Edit: Hahaha, you can't even say ******** here, I had to change it to offended. That's not even a swear word.
  • Options
    fluffdog2fluffdog2 Posts: 237 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like your sims!
    I have yet to make any people into sim form yet. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    kms29 wrote:
    Here are the links to my simself and my baby sisters simself. I think they turned out pretty good (kinda biased, I guess. lol) but I want to hear your thoughts!

Me
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9005

Baby Sister
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=10432

Edit: All I want is your opinion ON THE SIMS, not who they are based on. Apparently, there was some confusion. Are they cute? Are they lame? Are they somewhere in between? Download or don't, comment or don't. Totally up to you. :wink:

They look very nice. No I don't think they are lame.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter