Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Updated World: Anne Arbor (UPDATED FOR SEASONS 11/27/12)

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Finally getting around to really updating previous worlds and I have now completed one of the favorites - Anne Arbor! Anne Arbor is a large world that has a city on one side and a cozy town on the other complete with a small swamp and some farmlands. There are thick forests and lots of trees with houses tucked up in the mountains. Your sims can either live in the little town which has shops and a little bed and breakfast or enjoy the hot nightlife in the city! The city also has a motel for your sims to stay in during weekend trips. It is about a 40 - 50 minute commute from the town to the city if going by taxi. This world has all of the lots required for all EPs through Supernatural.

Requirements: Sims 3 + Ambitions + Late Night + Pets + Showtime + Supernatural (Generations optional). There is now a version available with Seasons which also fixes some routing issues with the bridges and other minor edits. There is an additional step to install this version or it will not show up in game!

Included Lots: This world has all base game and LN rabbit holes, a salon, gyms, library, all LN clubs, consignment store, junkyard and a firestation; parks, cemetary, campground, fishing spots and beaches. This world has two schools - one in the town and a public academy in the city. There are all Showtime and Supernatural lots as well. The city has a motel to stay in and the town has a small bed & breakfast. All spawners included through Supernatural. Additional lots that have been built for this world can be found here.

Other Remarks: This world is not flagged as a city so wildlife will spawn if you have Pets.

DOWNLOAD AT: www.mysimrealty.com

Screenshot-308.jpg

Screenshot-255.jpg

Screensdfshot-294.jpg

Screendfsshot-300.jpg

Screendfsdshot-301.jpg

Screensdfdsshot-302.jpg

Screenssdfdhot-303.jpg

Screenshot-304.jpg

Screenshot-328.jpg

Screenshodddt-307.jpg

Screensssshot-309.jpg

Screenshot-254.jpg

Screenshot-320.jpg

Screenshot-326.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    edited November 2012
    Does this world contain either a 60x60 or a 64x64 lot for me to put my house on?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yup - there are two legacy priced lots (60x60) and a 64x64. The 64x64 is on the town side in the mountains and the two legacy lots one is in the celebrity estates in the city and one in the farming area in the town :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Cool beans. I will have to try it out and see how it goes. Now do you not own generations?
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2012
    This was one of my all time favorite worlds to play.I look forward to seeing what you have done to it.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh yes I have Generations its just there is so little from that pack that I use a ton of that it is not required or even recommended.
  • Options
    korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    edited November 2012
    i loved this world dl it now
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I downloaded the world and installed it and so far, things seem to be going ok.
  • Options
    Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi :mrgreen:

Your worlds are all gorgeous and this one looks fabulous with the update. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Aw thanks Rflong - that means a lot :)
  • Options
    Kayla0440Kayla0440 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited November 2012
    OH MY GOSH! The one thing about Seasons that I was most excited for was being able to look out my penthouse and see it snowing. I always wanted to have a white winter in the city. ANYWAYS, I am not fond of Bridgeport and I have been working on remaking that town but it can get slightly overwhelming. But this town is just..well, the word amazing totally doesn't cover it! I LOVE IT! I am super ocd (lol) and the way you organized the lots and road layout is just brilliant! I know this is one world that will find a permanent slot! Bridgeport is officially in my rear view mirror cause all I see is Anne Arbor! haha Thanks for sharing this! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Kayla - super sweet words! If anyone wants to see this world with Seasons, if you like My Sim Realty on Facebook there is an album I am making with all of the pictures. I am going to be updating this world for Seasons first - love it!
  • Options
    kristinjeankristinjean Posts: 30
    edited November 2012
    This world is amazing ! I have been playing it with Seasons! I was wondering if you have had issues with the roads? It seems in some places the sims will get out of the car and then get right back in... I have seen it in a couple of places in town
  • Options
    shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't noticed that Kristinjean.
    And I have been playing this jewel for a couple of days.
    Maybe its because of seasons, I don't have that yet.
    They get out to look at the weather or something?
    I get seasons tomorrow and tell you what my game does. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    This world is amazing ! I have been playing it with Seasons! I was wondering if you have had issues with the roads? It seems in some places the sims will get out of the car and then get right back in... I have seen it in a couple of places in town
    mines did the same instead of driving away they ran down the street got in rinse repeat
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Would you please let me know where this is happening specifically so I can look at it in CAW and see if something was missed? I have not had it happen in my game yet, but it is possible it is in a location my sim has not traveled yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mines was at 44 belvidere cliff but i just loaded a new game and it didn't come up, also Shallah shell beach has two male doors just to let you know

Edit
    after more playing she gets off and on at the Sunshine splash pad
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    mmoblitzmmoblitz Posts: 479 Member
    edited November 2012
    Awesome job on the update! Love your new festival lot. I haven't run into any problems as of yet.

Thanks for the update! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I noticed that there isn't a nectary or orchards/vinyards anywhere in town.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nope no nectary - this world does not use WA at all.
  • Options
    joerosen62joerosen62 Posts: 433 New Member
    edited November 2012
    This is prefect for me. I love simple contemporary with traditional and modern. No store content right?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    SimRealitor I have a proposal for a world if you argee to it and let me organize my stuff since I just came up with this town randomly. You're very experienced with CAW so I could see pleasing results from you just be back to me on that.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You are welcome to share the idea - I cannot promise that I will take it on though :) And no - my creations never use any CC or store content.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Great just give me a few days I'm a perfectionist so I need things to look decent
  • Options
    itsaprilXDitsaprilXD Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2012
    I love this version of the world, and I loved the previous version, but both versions of this world just seem to hate me!
    Always really laggy and freezing after a few minutes of actual playing. :(

• Options
    edited November 2012
    itsaprilXD wrote:
    I love this version of the world, and I loved the previous version, but both versions of this world just seem to hate me!
    Always really laggy and freezing after a few minutes of actual playing. :(
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, I think it's because of Seasons

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top