Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Village People Cover Band Dreams Fulfilled!

No hate please! I LOVE this set! Especially with 70's and 80's stuff coming out! I can't wait to have my band do the smustle! And it's going to be great for Thanksgiving and Halloween. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be appreciative of the historical context! Forgive my snarkiness. BTW, anyone called it the Elizabeth Warren set yet? Joking people!

But seriously, when I saw the star-on-the-eye face paint and the guitar in the new stuff pack, I immediately started planning my Kiss Cover Band. And now this! I may actually begin to appreciate Showtime! (Still planning the alien devastation of Candy Land, though :P )

Comments

• Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Lol @ Candyland's demise!

I'm looking forward to the 90's portion myself. I have some "Wrong side of the tracks" sims, and the grunge clothes and furniture will be awesome for them. Plus, I saw the word "Industrial" used to describe some of the 90's furniture, too, and I'm really intersted to get a look at it all!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2012
    Everysimbody sing it with me...

Y M C A
    It's fun to stay at the Y M C Aaaaaaaay!

*dances*
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited November 2012
    At first I thought it was a YMCA thread and you were excited about the new Native American outfits for your YMCA band...

And I guess I might have guess wrong lolol
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    At first I thought it was a YMCA thread and you were excited about the new Native American outfits for your YMCA band...

Yeah, but this thread put the idea in others' heads, I'm sure.
    I don't have the set yet and I wasn't sure what I would use the clothing for, but I will definitely have fun with it when I do! :lol:

I came across some biker CC with a leather thong I didn't realize I had. I threatened my husband with a simself of him in it. :twisted: I have another use for it now. :thumbup:
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ashadsashads Posts: 316 Member
    edited November 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

Glad I wasn't alone when I saw the thread title. :lol:
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2012
    "In the Navy" is the best song ever :lol:

800px-VillagePeople1978.jpg
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif