Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

international adoption and putting up child for adoption(edit: retirement home or orphanage?)

I am probably in the minority here but I wish they had international adoption from some of the world adventure's countries plus it would be cool if i could adopt some of the supernatural children too.

Also I liked when one of your families had an orphan who was taking by social worker for either neglect or their immediate parents died, you could have other family members adopt! If you called adoption and selected the appropriate age, you would automatically get that child.

I want to be able to put sims up for adoption as well. they need to add an official accidental pregnancy on/off switch or something. Just my two cents, thanks for reading :)

Edit: I didn't want to start a whole new thread but maybe they could just make an orphanage so you can go get your relative sims. You could even make a career out of it or maybe teen career. LOL poor sim if they have to take care of like 10 infants!

I would love a retirement home for sims. In the past have made home lots for that purpose but would be awesome if they actually incorporated one into the game for older sims. They could have npc there to cook for them, clean and maybe a nurse. :)

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited November 2012
    That was something I liked in Sims 2 also, the ability to create an "adoption" pool that you got children from. It could be advantageous to be able to offer your kids up for adoption, just as an interesting addition to the story.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • EissaCatEissaCat Posts: 7
    edited November 2012
    I would love to be able to adopt supernatural children. I also wish family members could adopt other family members
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    edited November 2012
    sims do have 1% chance of getting pregnant from woohoo only. I wish there was a guardian/will system. That way in case of death of a parent(s) the child would be placed in the care of a friend/aunt/uncle.

I also wish that kid in the adoption pool could either have 1)a history of why they're in the adoption pool or 2)have the option of finding birth parents when teen
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    6adMCGP.gif