Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A week from today ...

We will be waiting for midnight of the 13th to arrive! :mrgreen:

Lol.

Anyone else here feeling excited about that, or is that just me .. 8)

Comments

• sugar_cookiessugar_cookies Posts: 1,308 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm veryy excited! I can't play at all because I want Seasons so bad!
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm veryy excited! I can't play at all because I want Seasons so bad!

Lol! My main concern now is how to keep myself occupied for one more week while not thinking about seasons still not being released :lol:
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited November 2012
    my manager at work did my schedule right . i'm off on the 13th.
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am keeping myself occupied by getting Moonlight Falls ready for seasons. I am playing around a little with the Seasonal Lot Marker. I am adding a lot of trees in Moonlight Falls so that fall and winter will look amazing.

I am getting Lunar Lakes ready for real aliens LOL
  • pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited November 2012
    A week from today I'll be getting a nap in at some point so I can go get the game at midnight. I'll also be making sure my computer and game are ready for installation as soon as I get home from taking the kiddo to school on Tuesday. :)
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • sourcherrysourcherry Posts: 45 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre ordered a hard copy a month ago. I usually just do DD. I hope I don't have to wait a while after the debut date.
  • ANGELA_5ANGELA_5 Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't wait, it feel like it is taking forever lol
    edited November 2012
    @friendsfan36,

Thats pretty awesome! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited November 2012
    @sourcherry, omg. I had to resort to DD in order to not lose my mind waiting after the EP's were released!

But, I hope your copy gets to you on time :)
  • ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited November 2012
    A week from today I will still be waiting. I'm in the UK, so seasons isn't released until a little bit later. I want a hard copy too. So a week from today I will cleaning out my laptop, building a few houses and trying to pass the time away!
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited November 2012
    I really love the Seasons stuff I have seen. But I have been lurking away from the main bit of screenshots and info because I have been so busy lately. I mean I am pretty excited but its not crazy level excitement.

I have mentioned before that I play World of Warcraft - the expansion came out recently and I have been so busy with it. :? With my toddler learning to walk and into everything, I barely have had time to do all my stuff in WoW - I joined a raiding guild for those in the know and I am a core raid member so I have to be available to raid weekly. I also do a lot of PvP with my new guild every week. This means I have to be geared, help provide stuff for the other raiders that I can craft and be ready each Saturday.- like dailies for reputation and the stuff I like to do. I enjoy it but sometimes I feel bogged down. I also have a pile of games I got that I haven't finished and shows to watch and housework that needs doing before winter holidays. October kind of flew by for me and now here it is November and Seasons is about to be released. I'm still kind of overwhelmed.

Wanna get some tea or coffee, sit down and have a nice relaxing chat? :lol:
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
    edited November 2012
    @cherid87120,

Lunar lakes alien town sounds awesome! Ill be looking forward to seeing pics on the forums about it ;)
  • mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2012
    I feel like I'm dying here!!! I always order the DD, but I normally just go to sleep and download in the morning. There is no chance of that this time. I can barely sleep now and we're still a week away!!!
    edited November 2012
    Druscylla wrote:
    I really love the Seasons stuff I have seen. But I have been lurking away from the main bit of screenshots and info because I have been so busy lately. I mean I am pretty excited but its not crazy level excitement.

I have mentioned before that I play World of Warcraft - the expansion came out recently and I have been so busy with it. :? With my toddler learning to walk and into everything, I barely have had time to do all my stuff in WoW - I joined a raiding guild for those in the know and I am a core raid member so I have to be available to raid weekly. I also do a lot of PvP with my new guild every week. This means I have to be geared, help provide stuff for the other raiders that I can craft and be ready each Saturday.- like dailies for reputation and the stuff I like to do. I enjoy it but sometimes I feel bogged down. I also have a pile of games I got that I haven't finished and shows to watch and housework that needs doing before winter holidays. October kind of flew by for me and now here it is November and Seasons is about to be released. I'm still kind of overwhelmed.

OMG, want to trade places!? :shock: .. :mrgreen:

Wow, that sounds very overwhelming. Please hang in there :wink:
    Things will be less hectic with time :)

& lol. Definitely taking the offer on relaxing chat over a cup of coffee! :mrgreen:

edited November 2012
    I feel like I'm dying here!!! I always order the DD, but I normally just go to sleep and download in the morning. There is no chance of that this time. I can barely sleep now and we're still a week away!!!

Lol. I feel the exact. same. way! :lol:

Must. Hang. on!

until next Tuesday at least :XD:
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited November 2012
    NezImani wrote:
    Druscylla wrote:

OMG, want to trade places!? :shock: .. :mrgreen:

Wow, that sounds very overwhelming. Please hang in there :wink:
    Things will be less hectic with time :)

& lol. Definitely taking the offer on relaxing chat over a cup of coffee! :mrgreen:
    LOL ty for the support hehe A nice hot cup of coffee is quite wonderful.

And I just found out Bethesda is releasing more DLC for Skyrim that may allow dragon riding...Its going to be a busy holiday!
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • AthenaGoddess9AthenaGoddess9 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm so excited that I dream about playing TS3 Seasons, only to be disappointed when I wake up. November 13th isn't coming soon enough for me...
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited November 2012
    It's hard to believe we're finally so close to release date. It really feels like a long wait on top of waiting for this to even be announced since 2009. At times it felt like Seasons wasn't going to happen despite how many of us wanted it. I was very excited for Pets but even more so for Seasons. Thankfully it's gotten a little bit easier in the past month since I have the PC versions of The Force Unleashed, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, and Sonic Generations to help keep me occupied. Plus I've been revisiting some of my Gamecube collection as well.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm just happy that I have school to distract me. Doesn't work all that well though because I only have school 3 days a week, but I work all weekend. Tomorrow and Thursday will be the only really hard days for me because my distractions won't be there.
  • meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm very excited for this EP to be released! I can't believe that the release date is so close now. :D
  • MM2ThREbOySMM2ThREbOyS Posts: 553 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I know the suspense is just too much for me,i just cannot wait till it come's out.I'm going to be at my local Best Buy store as soon as they open to get it,hopefully there have it on the shelf by then if not they can just get it from the back, there deliveries are alway's early or on time. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mouseboy27mouseboy27 Posts: 74
    edited November 2012
    sourcherry wrote:
    I pre ordered a hard copy a month ago. I usually just do DD. I hope I don't have to wait a while after the debut date.

Me too... pre-order though you think they would send them out sooner then the actual release date, so we get ours before or at the same time
  • asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wouldn't it be awesome if some of us got it on Friday?! It's happened before...
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited November 2012
    I won't be able to get it when it comes out :cry: **crosses fingers** maybe for Christmas! I'll be lurking this website a lot more when it's released so post pretty pictures please :wink: