Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim 3 website does not load correctly on my android phone

This may be the wrong forum... But I hope not,

Until the most recent store update, my phone would load the Sims 3 website for me, so I could rec things, check out my wishlist, buy simpoints, whatever from my phone's web browser. But Now the page shows as being fully loaded, but really it's just the background pic and the header and footer links and menus... This is really frustrating to me. I cleared all my caches, browsing history and cookies, hoping that would help, but it didn't.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Kryst51Kryst51 Posts: 2,073 Member
    edited November 2012
    Oh, and it does occasionally come up with something about he certificate is not from a trusted source, but I don't know how to make it so.
  • Options
    ireneruthyablonireneruthyablon Posts: 555 Member
    edited November 2012
    Do you also have the Samsung Galaxy phone? As you mentioned it worked fine until they changed the website.

I really want to have this fixed before Christmas so that I would be able to check the daily deal while having an absolutely scrumptious dinner at the Cape May restaurant in Walt Disney World and check on the daily deal all at the same time. What more can a person ask for? Perhaps free daily deals? 8) :mrgreen::wink:
  • Options
    fourteenminutesfourteenminutes Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    %5bquote%3dKryst51%5dThis+may+be+the+wrong+forum...+But+I+hope+not%2c%0d%0a%0d%0aUntil+the+most+recent+store+update%2c+my+phone+would+load+the+Sims+3+website+for+me%2c+so+I+could+rec+things%2c+check+out+my+wishlist%2c+buy+simpoints%2c+whatever+from+my+phone%27s+web+browser.+But+Now+the+page+shows+as+being+fully+loaded%2c+but+really+it%27s+just+the+background+pic+and+the+header+and+footer+links+and+menus...+This+is+really+frustrating+to+me.+I+cleared+all+my+caches%2c+browsing+history+and+cookies%2c+hoping+that+would+help%2c+but+it+didn%27t.%0d%0a%0d%0aDoes+anyone+have+any+suggestions%3f%5b%2fquote%5d