Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ooo, CRINCRIT! You Are A Sly One!!!

How you do it? I mean, you are handling all the bugs and reports from update 1.42, I know that keeps you busy. Then you go ahead and...

funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-bacon.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-is-excited-about-ribbons.jpg

I thought I was going to get the items, been checking every few minutes. Then a situation came up and it took my attention away for 20 minutes. Found a link, went to get ready and click buy...what did I see? Instead of buy, there was DOWNLOAD?!! What!! Who!! Saw the gift box had a one and I...

Happy-Lolcat.jpg

It's my Crincrit! My beautiful, thoughtful, always busy friend found time to think about me and I was in tears. (Happy tears) Thank you for that. My niece's dog just passed away this morning, she doesn't know yet. She has had Xenia since she was born and we don't know how to tell her. I have been crying all morning, dreading when she comes in from school. We are all crying here.

This morsel of brightness is very appreciated...I was left speechless. Many *HUGS* to you, thank you for being so thoughtful. My niece and I will be enjoying the fun the Itadakimasu Japanese set will bring to our games. Now I have to build this community lot to use it and really that will take my mind off things a bit.

thanksglittergraphics.gif

images-6.jpg
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sad about dog.... hugs

HAPPIE... about you gotten set
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ha! Congrats, you deserve it! :mrgreen:

I'm sorry about your nieces dog. :(
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the sympathy about Xenia. Still have tears in my eyes, her older sister is bawling her eyes out. Her mom just left, eyes swollen from crying.

My baby will be coming in from school soon. I will be no good, I know it. She loves that dog so much. I don't know if I can make it seeing her heart broken.
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited November 2012
    So sorry about the dog, i know how hard it is :(

But congrats on the set, you truly deserve it!!!
  • Options
    crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited November 2012
    i'm sorry to hear about your dog. :cry:
    also congrats on the set, you deserve it. :)
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited November 2012
    You're very welcome. Was glad to get you after the many sets you have gifted me.

Sorry to hear about the dog. We love the animals so much and they are part of the family. Just be there for her. I think that's the most important thing.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited November 2012
    Awe so sweet! Wtg crinrict :) I wasn't even aware there was a new set so I must go check it out.

Very sorry about the loss of the dog. Big hugs to you I'll keep you in my thoughts today. :( *more big huggs*
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited November 2012
    Aw hun you definitely deserve it after the day you had. I'm so sorry for you and your niece, hugs for both if you.

Enjoy the set though, I'm glad you were hit :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited November 2012
    awwww so sorry to hear about Xenia *hugs* :(:(

but im glad crinrict put a little smile on your face you definitely deserve it :D:D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sorry about the dog hon. :( Glad Crin could get you though. :-) **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    You're very welcome. Was glad to get you after the many sets you have gifted me.

Sorry to hear about the dog. We love the animals so much and they are part of the family. Just be there for her. I think that's the most important thing.

Yes, that is all I can do for her now. When she wants to talk about Xenia, I will give her my ear and attention. I am going in her game later to build a new restaurant and a home, she loves when I do that. Hope that helps her poor broken heart.

Thank you again my friend and thank you to everyone that has posted here. I need the hugs and will extend it to her when she comes in. *wiping the tears from my eyes*
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello

AH so sad on the lil doggie. It is so sad to lose a furry member of the family :( ((hugs)) So sweet of you to build her a restuarant :) That is great :) Give each other lots of hugs and shoulders to cry on.

Congrats on the new set..enjoy :D Post a pix of the house/resturaunt you build :D

charicharn