Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Patch Picture Thread!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    edited November 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Been enjoying the patch and had my sims swim to the islands in Sunlit Tides. After the swim they were too tired to go back. So happy I made a lot and put the Llama out there so they could get refreshed, then take the Llama ride back before falling out from exhaustion.

Screenshot-55-1.jpg

Screenshot-57-1.jpg

Really good idea! I like it a lot! :-D
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    original.jpg

thats my picture just checking the skill bar when you dive is athletic right is it something else?
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Jeff and Hannah finally braved the ocean for the first time in Starlight Shores. They will be moving to Sunset Valley soon.

Screenshot-923.jpg

Screenshot-922.jpg

Screenshot-926.jpg

Screenshot-927.jpg

Screenshot-929.jpg

Skipping Stones
    Screenshot-931.jpg

really good pictures one question how do you skip stones i have the patch which has that i think
  • Options
    MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ co3jb1
    fallenangel19910
    blewis823

Loved your pics :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited November 2012
    Susan and Kendra having a dip in the sea!
    rba5jo.jpg

2mynlht.jpg
  • Options
    MisGrudgeMisGrudge Posts: 206
    edited November 2012
    Here are my sims Amanda and Rick :) I hope you'll enjoy these pictures. ;)

08f3ffc0f27506129584c5252367dc4128.jpg
    519da0caa51a6ddcba20935a2d657006397.jpg
    1b9804d2cc313b086553977599642097808.jpg
    44d5c6ff7a31f86609eed642e6ae3354633.jpg
    4f8d6e27252f50fcdbe8b85903b9f090460.jpg
    8179f23218c9ca10f8faf21268f89178928.jpg
    63b98452c349655215a1b7b491fd5ebe667.jpg
    52230ba037e8a18585c7d2a019fa4f046.jpg
    090ce157e5e327b2b17a7b665c90b8ee519.jpg
    6353fcc68ee06606726fa74d061ef826578.jpg
  • Options
    cooldivacooldiva Posts: 319 Member
    edited November 2012
    if you throw a house party and invite family members they now bring food cool isn't it came with the patch
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited November 2012
    I love everybody's pictures. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2012
    cooldiva wrote:
    if you throw a house party and invite family members they now bring food cool isn't it came with the patch

Wow I didn't know that. I thought the feast party was only for seasons.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    Jeff and Hannah finally braved the ocean for the first time in Starlight Shores. They will be moving to Sunset Valley soon.

Screenshot-923.jpg

Screenshot-922.jpg

Screenshot-926.jpg

Screenshot-927.jpg

Screenshot-929.jpg

Skipping Stones
    Screenshot-931.jpg

really good pictures one question how do you skip stones i have the patch which has that i think

Click on water and it shows the skip stones interaction. You can do this while in the sea but if you do your sims will swim back to shore then throw them.
  • Options
    asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited November 2012
    sirona66 wrote:
    still no pictures yet, but my first post card picture made it up finally.
    Meet my newest family, Stilson's, Dad, mom, teen daughter as me, and 2 boy/girl twins as children, which are my bro and sis.

original.jpg

Omg dat background! I have the same one from my kindergarten school picture (from back in the 80's):shock:
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited November 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:

Skipping Stones
    Screenshot-931.jpg

Click on water and it shows the skip stones interaction. You can do this while in the sea but if you do your sims will swim back to shore then throw them.

Skipping stones came with Supernatural so you also have to have that EP for it to work.

Nice pictures, everyone!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    LastPoeticKissLastPoeticKiss Posts: 328
    edited November 2012
    CassandraH wrote:
    Although, this picture does not involve with swimming, but I feel this is still an exception.

I present you all the new CAS ghost death - FROZE TO DEATH! :D
    (this is a random sims)

2ngr0iw.png

Do I have to own Supernatural to have CAS ghost?
  • Options
    WarriorhopeWarriorhope Posts: 34 New Member
    edited November 2012
    cooldiva wrote:

bringing food to house parties has always been a thing though from what I remember
  • Options
    MisGrudgeMisGrudge Posts: 206
    edited November 2012
    cooldiva wrote:

bringing food to house parties has always been a thing though from what I remember

Really??? :shock: When I threw house parties before the patch my guests didn't bring any meals. Weird... Is it just me?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    MisGrudge wrote:
    cooldiva wrote:

Really??? :shock: When I threw house parties before the patch my guests didn't bring any meals. Weird... Is it just me?

I've never seen that either.
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited November 2012
    MisGrudge wrote:
    cooldiva wrote:

I think way back when I just had the sims 3 base game this happened once, since then nothing, I just thought they took that feature out, or maybe it had something to do with the purchase of the Buffet Table.
    cooldiva did u have the Buffet Table at u'r party?
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/58273.page#509130
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/401152.page#5669894
    also check this forum out http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/1950/2144.page#625846
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2012
    Mykalaply wrote:
    MisGrudge wrote:
    cooldiva wrote:

I think way back when I just had the sims 3 base game this happened once, since then nothing, I just thought they took that feature out, or maybe it had something to do with the purchase of the Buffet Table.

Awesome point. I threw a wedding party at a venue with a buffet table, no one brought food. I threw a birthday party at my home lot (no buffet table) and 3 or 4 guests brought food. The guests that brought food were not family either. It's a brand new save, first gen, 1 sim.
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited November 2012
    Mykalaply wrote:
    MisGrudge wrote:
    cooldiva wrote:

Awesome point. I threw a wedding party at a venue with a buffet table, no one brought food. I threw a birthday party at my home lot (no buffet table) and 3 or 4 guests brought food. The guests that brought food were not family either. It's a brand new save, first gen, 1 sim.
    Oh cool thanks alot for ur response, I will get rid of my buffet table and try this.
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    edited May 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on