List of reported bugs
- Sims reset when trying to use the board (SimPrograms)
@mactrac01: Did you remove all your mods ?
@kezza11178: All Sims ? New or old game ? Did you check what I suggested on Azn's post ?
@pixiedust4267: Are there really not in the selection box or just hidden beneath the new Store advertisement of worlds ?
@DeAtHrOw786: probably a corrupt outfit. Take your Sim to the dresser and check if you can give him another outfit
@Cinderellimouse: Did you check if the option reset itself ? Also check up on this: Do you have this entry in your options.ini: enablememories = 3 or does it have a different value/is missing ?
I'm off to bed. First I have to say that while I will be answering your questions, you will need to be patient. I still have RL work going on and this patch has blind-sided me (and many modders).
Twallan will be checking mods tonight but it's unclear when he will have time to update. So please don't rush him. RL always comes first.
Twoftmama has an important visitor atm. While she will be checking her mods for compatibility, she won't be updating until her visitor has left (which is for at least another week).
Also please answer the questions on the first page. I still need that info and even if you posted in one of my bug threads before, I don't know what you did this time.
I wish everyone a lot of fun swimming in the ocean and getting the dives in just perfect. I wanna see a perfect 10 from all of your Sims.
Glad to see this thread is up already!
I started a brand new game to explore the features. I made sure memories were turned off in the options menu. Then I sent my sim swimming in the ocean... and got a memory. I had the notification and the memory was in the journal. I definitely had memories switched off.
1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? No mods. Only 'Chestershire' world, that's my only cc.
2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods? No mods.
3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do). Never used mods.
4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? N/A
5. Do you have Supernatural or just the Patch ? Supernatural and installed new patch
6. Which Patch Level are you at ? Sorry, I don't know how to answer this. I just installed the new seasons patch via the launcher.
7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? New game.
8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? New sim.
9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA Sunset Valley.
10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Vista
11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Download of SN.
To everyone having problem with memories. Just enable them first and then disable again. That worked for me atleast
As long as we CAN actally turn them off, I'm happy!
I have a question. I'm having a terrible time with lagging since the patch. It took me two hours to get into the game and when I finally did, everything was so slow I couldn't play.