Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Silvermoon's Palace 3 Reopened!

Okay I think the problem has been fixed -knock on wood-. We are now OPEN again!

Hello and welcome to the official Silvermoon's Palace forum page. We are a new cattery, kennel, and stable. At the moment the kennel and stable are under construction but we do have the cattery up and running. :)

We also offer foster care services and is currently fostering a sweet little kitten from Sims Humane Society.

You can find all the information you need from here: http://silvermoonpalace.blogspot.com/

Thank you for stopping by. :mrgreen:

Cats we breed:
Bombays
Birmans

Dogs we breed:
Golden Retriever
Rottweiler
Beagle

Horses we breed:
Unicorns
Second breed to be announced
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments

• lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2012
    Kittens Currently Up For Adoption:

Dr. Fluff
    Sold
    8ghx7ch

Hayden
    Sold
    9mzun8v

Carys
    8qmlwjd

Lola
    8huwacx
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    edited October 2012
    Puppies Currently Up For Adoption:

N/A
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    Foals Currently Up For Adoption:

N/A
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    Just in case!
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    We are now open! Go ahead and post if you want. :)
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    Bump :)
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    Anyone? They are wonderful kittens. :)
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    This will be my last bump of the day until tomorrow (I don't want to go against the TOS)

Please come take a look at the kittens and if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask either on the site or here. :)

Thank you. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • shannonpwnsshannonpwns Posts: 343 Member
    edited October 2012
    They are all so cute! I applied, I am in love with Hayden! :D
    edited October 2012
    Thank you for your application. I have sent Hayden your way. :mrgreen:

Your stable and kennel sound very nice I'm sure he will love to be a barn cat. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    Thank you so much! When will you have rottweiler pups? :)
    edited October 2012
    Thank you so much! When will you have rottweiler pups? :)

I still need to build the kennel but I'm hoping soon. :) I could let you know when I do if you want. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    That would be great! I bookmarked your thread though, so I can always find it. :D
    edited November 2012
    Bump!
    k55mmxl
    edited November 2012
    I'm surprised no ones interested...there aren't many catteries around. And the kittens are adorable! I got Hayden in my game, he is so adorable. I'll post some pics soon, I just forgot to take screenshots when I was playing yesterday lol.
    edited November 2012
    I'm surprised no ones interested...there aren't many catteries around. And the kittens are adorable! I got Hayden in my game, he is so adorable. I'll post some pics soon, I just forgot to take screenshots when I was playing yesterday lol.

I honestly didn't really expect many to be interested. A lot of people want horses and dogs not cats. Cats are my favorite animal so it was only right to start with them, though. :)

I'm so glad you like him and can't wait to see some photos of him. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    edited November 2012
    Anyone else?
    k55mmxl
    edited November 2012
    We have two kittens left! They really are very sweet!
    k55mmxl
    edited November 2012
    Hello! I know it's been a few weeks, but I wanted to update you on Hayden!

You can see some pictures Here

I decided he was too precious to live in a barn setting, so once seasons came out he was moved into a home with Winston & Tabitha, who have moved out of my stables due to having a baby on the way! They also have a great dane puppy now too. One big happy family. :)
    edited January 2013
    Hello! I know it's been a few weeks, but I wanted to update you on Hayden!

You can see some pictures Here

I decided he was too precious to live in a barn setting, so once seasons came out he was moved into a home with Winston & Tabitha, who have moved out of my stables due to having a baby on the way! They also have a great dane puppy now too. One big happy family. :)

Awe, thank you so much. I'm sorry this is such a late reply. I've been quite busy lately and haven't had much time to play or be on the site. He looks so good and happy. Thank you so much for the update. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl