Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why won't it tell me how many simpoints I have?

Is it just me? I don't see it anywhere I normally do and I have no idea how many points I have.

Comments

• Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited October 2012
    After you log in, it shows for me at the very top of the page(above the tabs for community, exhange,store,games help) on the right side, just before the envelope/friends/gifts/cart.

so, from the very top left side:

you name
    search
    flag
    ea account Balance
    SimPoints
    etc
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited October 2012
    Mine are at the top just to the left of the message icon.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited October 2012
    hmm ok thank you both let me look over there
  • Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited October 2012
    I do so want to thank you for the gift of the top! It was not necessary - I am always glad to help when I can.

I did send you a Friend's Request...
  • Beccy13Beccy13 Posts: 6 New Member
    K, I can't find it either... Both of your comments I can't find it in either place... I can't find the message icon either... So maybe I'm just stupid... I wish people could climb through the screen to help me. :(
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2019
    Beccy13 wrote: »
    K, I can't find it either... Both of your comments I can't find it in either place... I can't find the message icon either... So maybe I'm just stupid... I wish people could climb through the screen to help me. :(
    They are talking about store points for the TS3 store, not anything to do with the forums we have today. Back when this thread was active almost seven years ago, the TS3 forums and the store were on the same site. :)

o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Glad you were able to help out Igazor, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off as it's pretty old. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top