Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My deepest apologies to calmorezoo & Faith_Andhope!!

To the ones that i said i would judge for them, i have to ask that you remove me as judge. I kinda got myself hurt and an unable to do much.

See i have a new kitten. Our rescue one... Well he tripped me up. To keep from falling ON him i put my hands out to catch myself. Kinda worked. I didn't land on the kitten, but i did dislocate my right wrist. :? :roll:

So i am having a hard time typing and doing a lot of things as i am mostly right handed. I do hope that you can forgive me, but it cant be helped. And what is worse.... i will miss out on seeing some great builds. <sigh>

Agaain, i am sorry!

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2012
    oh dear you... please get better soon
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited October 2012
    hope you feel better!
  • mnevin25mnevin25 Posts: 466 Member
    edited October 2012
    sorry to hear about your wrist. glad the kitty is okay. But you know it could be worse. try building one handed all the time. Or typing one handed all the time. Takes time and practice. But it does take time. It will heal. It hurts and My prayers are with you. May your wrist heal with no long term effect.
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited October 2012
    mnevin25 wrote:
    sorry to hear about your wrist. glad the kitty is okay. But you know it could be worse. try building one handed all the time. Or typing one handed all the time. Takes time and practice. But it does take time. It will heal. It hurts and My prayers are with you. May your wrist heal with no long term effect.

Been in that place.... I need practice again cause lost skills. I burned my right hand when i was a teen. That is why i say mostly right handed. hehe

Thanks all for the good wishes. I feel terrible and i was looking forward to seeing all the neat builds. I have tried building some but begins to kill my left hand/arm. Playing isn't as much of an issue but still tiring. Will keep threads bm'd so can look after i am better!
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm a stranger passing by, but I still wish you speedy recovery :D!
  • mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited October 2012
    Aww, I'm so sorry about this. I have done the same things with my cats..they are just so cute you don't want to hurt them!

We have a kitten who runs away at everything, but our other older cats have to sit right in front of you. So if you working on the kitchen and aren't looking at the ground you are bound to trip over them. :oops: I love my cats to death, but they are a bit of a hazard. D:

I wish you a good recovery because I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my right hand. D:

-MV
    Someone's Lil' Monster
  • Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited October 2012
    Aww, sweetie. I am so sorry to hear of your injury!

I am sorry not to have you as a judge; you do such a good job. But I truly understand and hope you heal very quickly.

edited October 2012
    Aww, sweetie. I am so sorry to hear of your injury!

I am sorry not to have you as a judge; you do such a good job. But I truly understand and hope you heal very quickly.

Thank you for understanding, Faith! Hate that not really able to help, but really hard to take a look at places. I am just not very coordinated with the mouse left handed. :evil:
  • SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited October 2012
    I am so sorry about your wrist! :( Ouchie!! I hope it heals quickly :) ((hugs))
    edited October 2012
    SandySim wrote:
    I am so sorry about your wrist! :( Ouchie!! I hope it heals quickly :) ((hugs))

Thsnk you! {{{{ hugs}}}}}
  • crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited October 2012
    oh my gosh, please get better soon. and I hope your wrist heals up good. :-) *big hug*
  • okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited October 2012
    Sorry about your wrist! Hope it will get better soon!
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited October 2012
    Sorry to hear this ,
    I hope you and kitty are recovering well now?
    Take it easy and you will soon be in full typing action.

I will cope some how with the judging of my grave yard comp. even without my sims3 computer. Im sure our simming friends will rescue us both!
    h2xmsbl]