Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Vampire That Is Really Thirsty?

Hey Simmers!

I have a family of four Sims, a sorcerer [I prefer the witches called sorcerers], fairy, werewolf and vampire.

My problem is, my vampire's thirst meter goes down faster then it should. I get the "Thirsty" moodlet, then it drops to "very thirsty", and the moodlet lasts about 12 Sim hours. It used to be fine, but now instead of 12 Sim hours, it goes away in 12 Sim MINUTES! It still says 12 hours though.

It used to be perfect, thats the strange part. I have to keep using testing cheats to bring it back up so he doesn't die!

Glitch?

Ralf453
grumpy-cat-lick.gif

Comments

• Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ralf453 wrote:
    Hey Simmers!

I have a family of four Sims, a sorcerer [I prefer the witches called sorcerers], fairy, werewolf and vampire.

My problem is, my vampire's thirst meter goes down faster then it should. I get the "Thirsty" moodlet, then it drops to "very thirsty", and the moodlet lasts about 12 Sim hours. It used to be fine, but now instead of 12 Sim hours, it goes away in 12 Sim MINUTES! It still says 12 hours though.

It used to be perfect, thats the strange part. I have to keep using testing cheats to bring it back up so he doesn't die!

Glitch?

Ralf453

First of all, I always use 'Warlock for male sim witches but I think I like sorcerer better lol, makes them sound dangerous =D

Has to be a glitch... Never happened to me and I've played with a few different sim vampires, first SN trait I played lol.
    You tried going to edit town, pulling your vampire to the 'clip board' then placing him back into the home..? I use this 'technique' alot to fix/ try to fix issues. Only solution I know (don't use testingcheats or MODS and refuse to)......
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Yeah...I have this little glitch, vamps be dying EVERYWHERE! I would just think they would eat more but noooo
  • jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited October 2012
    this is not a glitch! is your vampire with the Too Much Sun moodlet? so that's it.
    Vampire powers are unavailable when this is present. Vampire's thirst will decay faster incrementally with this moodlet. Can be removed prematurely from getting a body treatment from the spa.
  • KinKarasuKinKarasu Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2012
    I used to have this issue, back in Showtime.
    It could either be the negative moodlet for vampires when exposed to sunlight, or be a mod. :)