Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I bet all your charmed Fans have been trying to make Charmed chars since Supernatural.

I only just got Super Natural after picking up the game again.

After seeing

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/586491.page

This person makes characters, houses, ect for witch characters and such and I was amazed at how open the game is to really give it a sense of style and imagination with this Expansion Pack.

Come on, admit it, you've all made Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Pruedence, Grams, Leo, ect. I know I usto try all the time.

Comments

• Options
    megybrennyxmegybrennyx Posts: 30
    edited October 2012
    That was the first thing I done haha!! Got to love charmed.

Trying to make a house is extremely hard though.
  • Options
    munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited October 2012
    Haha. :D
  • Options
    Lil-Jonesy16Lil-Jonesy16 Posts: 29
    edited October 2012
    I love Charmed but I haven't tried to make them. For some reason the thought never crossed my mind.
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited October 2012
    EA already made the Halliwells as the Crumplebottoms. :wink:

They all start with the Same letters. (Halliwells- P Crumplebottoms- B)They're all witches, and there's a eldest, middle child, and youngest. Although the Crumplebottoms seem a bit more mischievous and open compared to Halliwell's Secretiveness.
  • Options
    peteypoppeteypop Posts: 266 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I did make three sisters, and Charmed was on my mind when I made them, but three sister witches have been part of witch lore forever. "Hocus Pocus" anybody?
  • Options
    maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited October 2012
    peteypop wrote:
    I did make three sisters, and Charmed was on my mind when I made them, but three sister witches have been part of witch lore forever. "Hocus Pocus" anybody?

Yeah, that's what I thought until I watched charmed and made the connections between the Halliwels and the Crumplebottoms.
  • Options
    SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh, I instantly made the connection between the Halliwells and the Crumplebottom sisters when I was going through the wiki pages on the families in Moonlight Falls. And it came back to me that someone had said on here that the families were based off pop culture families and the like. So totally thought they had to be in there somewhere. Now I just have to create a Winx Club family and then I would be set in that neighborhood.