Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am just so overwhelmed with excitement now that there is no way I can name a few things.
    I'm excited about everything in Seasons. :mrgreen:

That's exactly how I feel! :D
  • WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm justsuper excited about having a different look in my game other than blue skies and sun, I'm going to make winter the longest period and spring the shortest period, I can't wait to watch the black clouds hover over Aspen Valley(Sunset Valley), it will look so surreal and realistic finally. :D
    edited November 2012
    5 more days!! :D:D
    edited November 2012
    I watched the live broadcast for seasons and 70s, 80s, and 90's stuff and it got me so much more excited for seasons, I didn't know it was possible for me to be even more excited, haha. I can't waittt!!!
    Seasons starts with summer, and most people say they are going to change it to start in fall or winter, what about you guys?
    I'm just going to leave it starting at summer so I can watch the weather transition to the next season instead of just starting in fall. :)
  • germangirl16germangirl16 Posts: 339 New Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    I can't wait until Seasons is out!!
    Only 23 more days now! :)
    I'm not pre-ordering but I'm going to go buy it the day it comes out early in the morning. I can't wait any longer!
    Seasons is amazing, and I'm so excited for Spooky day and Snowflake day!!
    I'm honestly excited about every single thing that's coming with this expansion pack, I'll be playing all day as soon as I get it!
    Who else is as excited as me?
    What are you guys excited for? :)
    This forum will basically be talking all about seasons to make the wait go by faster!

LOL How do you feel NOW?.....We are WAY closer to Seasons than we were when you first posted this thread! :D
    I am so excited it's hard to think of much else! Which is ridiculous because I'm 22 years old and I still get totally psyched at the prospect of a new game! Especially this one! :mrgreen:
  • Charmain1Charmain1 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited November 2012
    im the most excited for is for the holidays. finally the sets that the sims 3 store has that are holiday themed can be used and it would make it seem more better. im also excited for the actual seasons. i been playing sims 2 seasons and i hoping its better than that.
  • RinxesRinxes Posts: 359 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am actually most excited for the seasonal photobooth!
    I spend most of my time playing legacies and loved having family photos in the house to see the different generations and it was SUCH a pain having to use pose player to get them in a family pose then having to add a random sim with maxed photography to get the picture. This will make it SO much easier!
    edited November 2012
    LOL How do you feel NOW?.....We are WAY closer to Seasons than we were when you first posted this thread! :D
    I am so excited it's hard to think of much else! Which is ridiculous because I'm 22 years old and I still get totally psyched at the prospect of a new game! Especially this one! :mrgreen:

LOL, I can't wait any longer! I wish it was the 13th right now! Lol, you get totally psyched at the prospect of a new game because The Sims 3 is just awesome!
    Best game ever, to me anyway haha. :D
    edited November 2012
    Rinxes wrote:
    I am actually most excited for the seasonal photobooth!
    I spend most of my time playing legacies and loved having family photos in the house to see the different generations and it was SUCH a pain having to use pose player to get them in a family pose then having to add a random sim with maxed photography to get the picture. This will make it SO much easier!

I'm excited for the seasonal photobooth too, and yes it will make it so much easier! :)
    There's so much more I'm excited about though :D
    edited November 2012
    How many of you have been playing sims since the original sims back in 2000?
    Even if some of you are teenagers like me, have any of you played the original sims, when you were younger? and the went onto sims 2 when it came out, and then sims 3?
    & if some of you are adults have any of you guys played the original sims, then sims 2, then sims 3?
  • elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    edited November 2012
    :mrgreen:I'm excited for all the new objects that will be in Seasons and the snow!!! Can't wait!...
  • germangirl16germangirl16 Posts: 339 New Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    Even if some of you are teenagers like me, have any of you played the original sims, when you were younger? and the went onto sims 2 when it came out, and then sims 3?
    & if some of you are adults have any of you guys played the original sims, then sims 2, then sims 3?

I first discovered The Sims (1) in 2006, when I was 16. Yes, 2 years after the release of Sims 2. But I didn't know about it yet. I played Sims 1 every day for several months and loved it. Then I went back to the store and I saw Sims 2 Pets. But I didn't realize that it wasn't the Sims 1, and was all upset when I couldn't install it so I had to go back to see what Sims 2 was all about.

After that I was hooked to Sims 2 and played through the rest of the series.
    Now I play Sims 3 and love it too. But there are still aspects of both the Sims 1 and Sims 2 that I miss. One of them being Seasons, which is why I am SO stoked to finally have it returning to the Sims!
  • soupsoup Posts: 38 New Member
    edited November 2012
    @raacheel14

Been playing the Sims since the original back in 2000. I remember I was still in college back then and would literally roll out of bed and start playing. Sims 2 was totally fun because, roommates and I would take turns playing the same neighborhood.

It's so amazing to see how this game just evolved, especially if you look at the original. You only get a certain number of heads and outfits. And that's it. Oh, and no one gets old. At all. I remember having a baby then she turned into a kid and that was it. Wow, I feel so old now. LOL
  • Shadowninja2Shadowninja2 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was watching the live chat and I noticed the ability to have holiday lights on your house. The little stuff like that is awesome.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XCqqeBzPE2A/UJQ-d48ZIfI/AAAAAAAAD4o/arN9wI71IK8/s640/the-sims3-estações98.jpg[/img]
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:

I started with SimCity the original one first was so happy when they released the sims and knowing i'd be able to play the Sims themselves. I remember rushing home from school and doing my homework as fast as possible so I can have as much time as possible to play my sims LOL... good times. :)
    edited November 2012
    I was watching the live chat and I noticed the ability to have holiday lights on your house. The little stuff like that is awesome.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XCqqeBzPE2A/UJQ-d48ZIfI/AAAAAAAAD4o/arN9wI71IK8/s640/the-sims3-estações98.jpg[/img]

I noticed that to! They also said other NPC homes will also light up as well so it will feel more realistic, They really went all out for this expansion pack and I love every bit of it. :D
    edited November 2012
    I first discovered The Sims (1) in 2006, when I was 16. Yes, 2 years after the release of Sims 2. But I didn't know about it yet. I played Sims 1 every day for several months and loved it. Then I went back to the store and I saw Sims 2 Pets. But I didn't realize that it wasn't the Sims 1, and was all upset when I couldn't install it so I had to go back to see what Sims 2 was all about.

After that I was hooked to Sims 2 and played through the rest of the series.
    Now I play Sims 3 and love it too. But there are still aspects of both the Sims 1 and Sims 2 that I miss. One of them being Seasons, which is why I am SO stoked to finally have it returning to the Sims!

That's awesome :) and yes, there's aspects of the Sims 1 and Sims 2 that I miss too, but at the same time I love The Sims 3 a lot more, and I'm SOOOO SOOOO happy they brang back seasons and made it a million times more amazing. When you get seasons I would LOVE to hear things you love about it after you play it for a bit, and after you buy seasons and install it and play I would love to hear what you did first with seasons :)
    I believe I started playing sims in 2002, I was at my cousins house who was a teenager then, and we were hanging out in her room and she showed me Sims 1, I loved it I thought it was the coolest thing ever, I was only 6 years old at the time, I'm 16 years old now.
    I started playing sims young, so I didn't play constant because I was young I was outside playing with other kids at that age, when my parents called me inside though I would always play sims 1 with my mom some nights before bed, haha. Then in 2005 I was 9 years old and my mom saw The Sims 2 in the store and she bought it for me, I was soo excited, I played every now and then but I loved it and by the time I was the ages 11-12 I played so much more, and I loved seasons for The Sims 2. Especially when I was 12 I was obsessed with The Sims 2, I played like 5 times a week. Then when The Sims 3 came out I knew about it right away, I was 13 at that time, (well actually, looking at the release date of the sims 3 it came out in June and my birthdays in August So I was almost 13) I got the game right away and installed and played it right away, even with no expansion packs yet I loved the game more then any other game, I loved how much EA improved the game and graphics, and I LOVED the open world, everything about it was awesome and as they released stuff packs and expansion packs I loved the game more and more. I played almost everyday for quite awhile. Then there was times in my life where I would stop playing for 4 months or so, but that only happened 2 or 3 times. Now I will NEVER take 4-5 months away from sims, haha. Ever since I was like 14 and a half I've played almost everyday unless I'm busy with stuff :) Now that seasons is coming my obsession will just get higher, :) I don't think I'll ever stop playing sims, it's the only game I play and I love it :D I hope they make a university expansion pack sometime after seasons, actually there's few of expansion packs I hope they make! :D but that doesn't matter right now, I'm too excited and happy for seasons! (I'm sorry for this long comment, I wanted to share my Sims story, lol) Good thing I did't include everything about my Sims story or this comment would have been a lot longer. :P
    edited November 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    I started with SimCity the original one first was so happy when they released the sims and knowing i'd be able to play the Sims themselves. I remember rushing home from school and doing my homework as fast as possible so I can have as much time as possible to play my sims LOL... good times. :)

I didn't play SimCity before The Sims 1, although I was only 4 years old when the Sims 1 came out, and started playing when I was 6 years old because of my cousin lol, I turned 16 this year and still LOVE sims!!! I did play SimCity afterwords though when I got alittle older. Haha I used to rush home from school and do my homework fast so I could play sims too :) I think I was rushing home from school to play The Sims 2 though, because I was a little bit older then, and when I played sims 1 I was only 6-7 years old so I only played sometimes :) Now I play almost everyday!
    edited November 2012

I agree, I love how they added holiday lights! The Sims 3 Seasons is so detailed it's awesome :)
  • rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited November 2012
    OH...TO...THE...EM...TO...THE..GEE................

5 MORE DAYS LEFT AND THATS ALL UNTIL OUR DREAMS CAN BECOME A REALITY OF OUR SIMS HAVING FUN IN THE SEASONS EXPERIENCING COOL NEW STUFF LIKE WINTER, MAKING SNOW ANGELS, ICE SKATING, GIFT GIVING, FALL, RAKING LEAVES, SUMMER, SWIMMING THE OCEAN, HAVING BBQS, SPRING, PICKING WILD FLOWERS AND ALL OF IT!!!!!!!

I'm literally going to die now, i CAN NOT wait any longer! I really need seasons now, or else im going to freak out, its like i have gone A LONG time with out eating; I NEED IT, like I NEED SEASONS. I am freaking out right now actually, i just keep on looking for new season links/pics/ etc to keep me occupied for a little while...but in all honesty i can't take it any longer, seriously im a wreck right now! Its like im addicted to its awesomeness, and its calling my name, wanting me to have it...torturing me, because it so close yet so far away. :x :cry::lol:
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited November 2012
    ohh my eyes! :shock:

hang on just a little longer rooroomay. :P

I'm looking forward to everything this pack has to offer.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    brezchette wrote:
    I started with SimCity the original one first was so happy when they released the sims and knowing I'd be able to play the Sims themselves. I remember rushing home from school and doing my homework as fast as possible so I can have as much time as possible to play my sims LOL... good times. :)

I didn't play SimCity before The Sims 1, although I was only 4 years old when the Sims 1 came out, and started playing when I was 6 years old because of my cousin lol, I turned 16 this year and still LOVE sims!!! I did play SimCity afterwords though when I got alittle older. Haha I used to rush home from school and do my homework fast so I could play sims too :) I think I was rushing home from school to play The Sims 2 though, because I was a little bit older then, and when I played sims 1 I was only 6-7 years old so I only played sometimes :) Now I play almost everyday!

Yeah, I started playing when I was about 8 - 9 years old. I got SimCity as a Christmas gift from my best friend at the time. I remember my brother being more excited about it then I was because he knew I wouldn't cry to mom to play his games anymore LOL!
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    edited November 2012
    Four more days!

I NEED this pack. As in now. Everything I see makes me more and more excited about it, I keep finding new stuff almost daily that almost puts me to tears with the waiting. Today it was the penguin toy. So much about this pack just makes me smile.

I heard a knock on the door a little bit ago and was sad because it wasn't the UPS man delivering my shipment from Amazon, even though it's not due to arrive until the 13rd and still has a "shipping soon" status on my order.

I can't play my game anymore until I get this. I started to the other night and was sad because there was no snow or rain. My Sims don't like sunny days anymore, they crave weather! I can't even look at Hidden Springs anymore until I see it with snow again.

Gah! Can't someone just knock me on the head and I sleep until the 13th?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • natnat89natnat89 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I have never been more excited for a expantion pack!!!!!! 4 more days i am so happy I got pc digital download andddd i have the day off on Tuesday i will be playing alllll DAYYYYYY :D:D:D:D:D:D
    edited November 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    raacheel14 wrote:
    brezchette wrote:
    I started with SimCity the original one first was so happy when they released the sims and knowing I'd be able to play the Sims themselves. I remember rushing home from school and doing my homework as fast as possible so I can have as much time as possible to play my sims LOL... good times. :)

Yeah, I started playing when I was about 8 - 9 years old. I got SimCity as a Christmas gift from my best friend at the time. I remember my brother being more excited about it then I was because he knew I wouldn't cry to mom to play his games anymore LOL!

LOL, thats awesome :) ahh Sims memories! :D