Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Becoming an Imaginary Friend?

My sim just got the wish to "become an imaginary friend", is this even possible? How do I do it? I've never gotten this wish before.. :shock:

Comments

• ch03071986ch03071986 Posts: 7
    edited October 2012
    I dont know the exact answer, but could it have something to do with the imaginary friend teddy thats in the SN collection?
  • Grimghost13089Grimghost13089 Posts: 4
    edited October 2012
    ch03071986 wrote:
    I dont know the exact answer, but could it have something to do with the imaginary friend teddy thats in the SN collection?

I dont think so since imaginary freinds came in with generations it probably has something to do with that
  • Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
    edited October 2012
    There was a thread about a sim who wanted to become an unicorn, which is impossible. It was glitched wish. I suppose it's the same case here.
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    There was a thread about a sim who wanted to become an unicorn, which is impossible. It was glitched wish. I suppose it's the same case here.

That's what I was thinking! Ugh for some reason I wanted this to be possible haha
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2012
    There are not any potions to make a sim an Imaginary Friend. The strange part is that you can turn a sim into a SimBot with a potion.
  • claire3791claire3791 Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    I just got the same wish...
    AmberM66 wrote:
    My sim just got the wish to "become an imaginary friend", is this even possible? How do I do it? I've never gotten this wish before.. :shock:
  • MadisonRocks12MadisonRocks12 Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    I Just Got The Same Wish, I Was Wondering How To Do It? So, Its Just A Glitch? That Sucks!
  • Lilly_CarkeeLilly_Carkee Posts: 25
    edited April 2014
    I think there is an elixir or potion, have you tried using the chemistry set?
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2014
    I think there is an elixir or potion, have you tried using the chemistry set?

Nope. You can not turn sims into Imaginary friends via elixir. :wink:
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited April 2014
    AmberM66 wrote:
    My sim just got the wish to "become an imaginary friend", is this .even possible? How do I do it? I've never gotten this wish before.. :shock:

Yes and No.

You can do it with a mod called sim transformer but without the mod and generations no you can't.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aww, I got excited there, but if it required mods I guess my sims can do without the option to turn into an IF :wink:
  • desertgirl29desertgirl29 Posts: 107 Member
    edited May 2014
    There are a few ways of making the IF real, it's not a bug or glitch and came with the Generations expansion.

This should help:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/generations/imaginaryfriend.php

:)
  • mrgeorgiemurphymrgeorgiemurphy Posts: 7
    edited May 2014
    the NRAAS master controller will turn you're sim into an imaginary friend if you want, don't know whether or not it will complete the wish, but this can make them turn!! >.<

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController