Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I missed the broadcast...

Were any objects etc. shown during the chat? I really like the sound of this pack, although the name seems a little bland... Wasn't it going to be called 'Decades Stuff' or something? Anyway... I digress... What do you think - I've seen nothing, so enlighten me!

First post on the board, that's cool ;)

--Wibble :D

Comments

• grapestargrapestar Posts: 288 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Mmmmmm :/ I honestly cannot remember haha was a lot of info to take in lol they said it was gonna be out in January 1213 that's all I got hahaha
  • Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Well this makes it official lol...I would have liked 50s too...
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited October 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    Well this makes it official lol...I would have liked 50s too...

Agreed! 50s and 60s would have been such an awesome addition. I was kind of miffed that they missed those out :( I need my fix of Mid-Century! ^____^

--Wibble :D
  • amylea111amylea111 Posts: 41 New Member
    edited October 2012
    nope, only told about it.
  • mnevin25mnevin25 Posts: 466 Member
    edited October 2012
    I was 44 minutes late.. overslept... I can't replay the video like you usually can.... help.... someone let me see seasons....... PLEASE.. I am begging.. lol... so is everyone else........
  • MajesticGMajesticG Posts: 285 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Boom boxes, afros, bell bottoms, grunge wear..They didn't show any items but I'm sure that we'll have a live chat about it soon.
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited October 2012
    You can check out the screens that were shown here :D
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2012
    I missed it also and will go watch the replay! Very excited about Seasons and the new stuff pack!
    edited October 2012
    miklc wrote:
    You can check out the screens that were shown here :D

Thank you! I managed to find them earlier - really looking forward to those clothes! (not too sure about all the holes in the '90s stuff though :/) :)

--Wibble :)
  • CimaraNyx1CimaraNyx1 Posts: 469
    edited October 2012
    I am looking forward to this stuff pack. I'm a child of the 70's and my daughter and I both play TS3. We're both excited about this..January is a long way off. :cry:
  • cooldivacooldiva Posts: 319 Member
    edited October 2012
    you can watch it again
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2012
    cooldiva wrote:
    you can watch it again lol some ppl sre so doh

Right, so you're saying I'm dumb (and therefore most others in this thread) cause I don't have a spare two hours to watch a live stream?

How about 'some people have lives and things to do besides Sims', or perhaps 'some people consider the effects of what they post before they write it'? :roll:

--Wibble
  • DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited October 2012
    I missed it too, had to work. Is there a link to watch?
  • Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited October 2012
    cooldiva wrote:
    you can watch it again lol some ppl sre so doh

Right, so you're saying I'm dumb (and therefore most others in this thread) cause I don't have a spare two hours to watch a live stream?

How about 'some people have lives and things to do besides Sims', or perhaps 'some people consider the effects of what they post before they write it'? :roll:

--Wibble

You realize you just did the same thing you came down so hard on them for right? :hunf: No one deserves to be called dumb because they don't have the time to watch the replay. Likewise, no one should be told they don't have a life outside the sims because they do.

Also, it wasn't two hours. It was barely over an hour. The TS3 stuff was maybe 45 minutes, the rest was about SimCity.
    34336_s.gif
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited October 2012
    I would prefer things from the 50's and 60's then what they are giving us. I think the clothes were better in that time period. That was the best time to grow up in.