Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A gift for the Community! Elarna's Cottage Pg. 5!!

It worked anette! Yes we can jump in a barn! This is the first build! If you have something else in mind let me know! These are easy to build. Here it is:

Lot Name & Link: Horse Haven Training Grounds
Description: Indoor and Outdoor training area for horsemen! Outdoor Race training track, outdoor & Indoor Jumping Course, Picnic area, food bowls,toys,etc for our other furry friends!

Pictures:
Front
screenshot_original.jpg"width600""heigth400"
Back
Jumping inside the arena
Race Track
You can replace the jumps with any you like! I just used these to build! Hope you like it!! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2012
    WOW... thanks... I might put this in my remodle of HS... to get it season ready.... might put up real walls for the barn.... so it is a real riding house... and ad a indoor eat and sit area for the humans (for thoes cold winther days)

oh this is so coooooooool

thank you
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2012
    This looks really beautiful! Awesome job!
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can do a total indoor arena if you would like!? I would build it on a 64x64 lot and make it the same size as the Equestrian Center! Just did a quickie to see if it would work! Let me know and I will build it for you!
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited October 2012
    So So pretty Terrylin. You have outdone yourself again. Awesome build.
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited October 2012
    That is a great build!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    I can do a total indoor arena if you would like!? I would build it on a 64x64 lot and make it the same size as the Equestrian Center! Just did a quickie to see if it would work! Let me know and I will build it for you!

I think my lot for it in HS is a 60x60.....

for now I'm happy with knowing it works.... I make a wish if I know what I wish for....

I'm extreamly glad that we can do it.... becouse snow days and jumping tracks... not a great mix... + if the girl whop like tho ride becomes my heir in my legacy... I need to build a new legacy home... that lets her practis even on snow and rain days... and have room for the family...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Cool! Any time you want a build I will gladly build for you if you like! Just give the info and up it goes! Luv Ya Hugs!

I built this one in 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I just might build a total indoor arena because of seasons anyway! Hummm sounds like fun!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    Cool! Any time you want a build I will gladly build for you if you like! Just give the info and up it goes! Luv Ya Hugs!

I built this one in 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I just might build a total indoor arena because of seasons anyway! Hummm sounds like fun!

yea... with stals
    and a room for the sims to go grab a snack + coffe... take a shower and stuff.....

that be so cool...
  • Options
    SimsAreSweetSimsAreSweet Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited October 2012
    Beautiful build!!
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello

WOW great build :)

charicharn
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow Terrylin, this is great. I really like it a lot *steals the lot and runs away*

Also, Rec'ing and DLing. XD

Where at did you build this in 🐸🐸🐸🐸? So I can put it there. XD
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    edited October 2012
    LOL! Laughs as SikSouthernTink's bulging pocket explodes...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I'm on it like a duck on a June bug!! :mrgreen:

Tink you got a hole in your pocket now!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank you! You Awesome people!! Off to build Arena now!! :D

Hello Charicharn nice to meet you! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Almost done with the Seasons Winter/Rainy Indoor Arena! I will be uploading it today! Couple of hour probably!!
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited October 2012
    Its amazing!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    Almost done with the Seasons Winter/Rainy Indoor Arena! I will be uploading it today! Couple of hour probably!!

oh :-o :mrgreen::D *hugs* :-o :P
  • Options
    dhay773dhay773 Posts: 753 Member
    edited October 2012
    This is wonderful Terrylin! Nice to know you can do the jumping indoors, it will free up a lot of space on the lot. Downloaded and rec'd! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Got it done!! And I love it!! Great idea anette it is a blast!!

Name and Link: All Seasons Equestrain Club Arena

I put this on a 50x50 lot because 60x60 is a addlotsize mod size for most peoplo. You can drop it in a 60x60 and have room for outside paddocks! Have Fun!

Pictures:

Front
    Club upstairs
    Main floor Arena and Stalls
    Jumping? Well maybe not!! Course ran fine horse was showing off!!
    Upstairs area with full bathrooms, Food vendor, Coffee, Video games, Country music, etc. All overlooking the arena!!

• Options
    edited October 2012
    So PERFECT.... I love you... eh.... well you just made a dream come true....

hugs
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello

WOW that is great. It is what I could easily the inside of the Equestrian Arena for Pets would look like. Off to rec'd if EA/origin/sims 3 let me :P

charicharn
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited October 2012
    Terrylin I really love both places!
    So perfect for horses! I made Hidden springs in to focusing on horses and ranches. I don't have it back in my game yet (do to all my problems with the game). But when i hopefully can use it again, I will download you lots and use them in the town. They will be great additions to my horseworld :)

Thank you for making beautiful gifts for Anette :)

*hugs!*
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Stinalina wrote:
    So perfect for horses! I made Hidden springs in to focusing on horses and ranches. I don't have it back in my game yet (do to all my problems with the game). But when i hopefully can use it again, I will download you lots and use them in the town. They will be great additions to my horseworld :)

*hugs!*

Hope you enjoy it! I had a blast playing them both but the arena was allot more fun! Anette shares my love and passion for horses, well all animals actually! She is around horses and I have a dog and cat. I would love to have a horse but not physically/financially able to take care of them. So we share online!! She is a very special lady and I love making things for her anytime!! Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited October 2012
    Nicely done! I really like both of them! A very nice gift to Anette!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Terrylin wrote:
    Stinalina wrote:

*hugs!*

Hope you enjoy it! I had a blast playing them both but the arena was allot more fun! Anette shares my love and passion for horses, well all animals actually! She is around horses and I have a dog and cat. I would love to have a horse but not physically/financially able to take care of them. So we share online!! She is a very special lady and I love making things for her anytime!! Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

*blushes*