Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Yes for an update so soon after the last one! It's for Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 63: The Hart Truth
    5UGRGYj.jpg

He deserved to know, but sometimes knowing just made things worse.

I hope everyone's staying safe and healthy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Here is the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 64: Life in the Waves
    Gm7CuZY.jpg

Amelia fulfils her promise to take Connor to see the ocean and sees something about herself in the process.

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Ann88czAnn88cz Posts: 221 Member
    Hey friends! I just posted a new chapter of Life goes on. Get your tissues and head over HERE to read! <3

img_3972.jpg?w=1024
    img_4431.jpg?w=1024
  • Options
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter of Chrysanthemum Tango! We're entering the endgame, people!

Chapter 65: Steps Forward
    rOm326e.jpg

All the different groups take small steps forward... and they all make it past the point of no return.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    hellohannah3hellohannah3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello!

I've been gone from the sims community for a long time now - I used to write sims 3 stories back in the day. I just decided to get the sims 4, and now I've written a new story.

It's called Lucky Girl and it's about a girl called Evelyn who is spending her summer in a small seaside village with her two best friends, Kelly and Claire. While she's there she struggles for the first time with questions about her friendships, her future, and first love, as she meets a beautiful boy in a holiday house at the other end of the beach.

It's is not really a love story, It’s more about growing pains, and decisions in friendship and in love, and the way that it feels to be seventeen, nineteen, twenty one, the time in your life when everything is full of longing and life is busting with excitement and intensity.

I am writing it so that I might be able to put some of my own lingering feels from that time into words. If nobody else reads, it, no problem, but if you do, I'll be super happy to have you on my blog!

I'm not allowed to post pictures yet, but when I can I'll share some!!

Here's the link: https://luckygirlstory.wordpress.com/

and my simblr in case you want to follow me there: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hannahssimblr

<3
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Hello!

I've been gone from the sims community for a long time now - I used to write sims 3 stories back in the day. I just decided to get the sims 4, and now I've written a new story.

It's called Lucky Girl and it's about a girl called Evelyn who is spending her summer in a small seaside village with her two best friends, Kelly and Claire. While she's there she struggles for the first time with questions about her friendships, her future, and first love, as she meets a beautiful boy in a holiday house at the other end of the beach.

It's is not really a love story, It’s more about growing pains, and decisions in friendship and in love, and the way that it feels to be seventeen, nineteen, twenty one, the time in your life when everything is full of longing and life is busting with excitement and intensity.

I am writing it so that I might be able to put some of my own lingering feels from that time into words. If nobody else reads, it, no problem, but if you do, I'll be super happy to have you on my blog!

I'm not allowed to post pictures yet, but when I can I'll share some!!

Here's the link: https://luckygirlstory.wordpress.com/

and my simblr in case you want to follow me there: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hannahssimblr

oupmhiqrtqfm.png
    https54lcxa5ashon.png
    8gacry2hncvh.png

s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    so sorry for the double post! I forgot that I still have my old sims 3 account & created a new one :( If there's a way to delete the first? So awkward lol
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    Hello! Here is the newest chapter for Chrysanthemum Tango! Things get pretty intense in this one!

Chapter 66: Grave Danger
    yv3DaOY.jpg

When things go wrong for Novak Sanguine, they really go wrong.

I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! Here's the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 67: The Art of Gift-giving
    t9KB4uD.jpg

Amelia, Tad, Phil, Disegno, and Connor plan a heartfelt gift, while Novak has a not-so-heartfelt meeting.

I hope you enjoy! Have a good day and stay safe and healthy!
    My Sims stories: