Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited May 2021
    I reached the halfway point of the 1940s part of my decades challenge.

51190964330_06446c28ec_z.jpg

https://videogamechallengesbykes.wordpress.com/2021/05/19/the-1940s-chapter-eight/amp/
    Post edited by KNORear on
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! I've still had some health problems, but now I'm better again and I have almost normal levels of energy! Yay! So I managed to write the newest chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 59: Thieves
    LMNPb72.jpg

Tad finds out about Disegno's crime, but that's not even the real issue they are facing. Amelia faces kind words from an old friend, as well as some realities of life.

Stay safe everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hello! I have a new Cole's Adventures in Riverview chapter for you! After Cole heard a lot about the Shallow Family, he has the opportunity to meet Tom Shallow.

Cole's Adventures in Riverview Chapter 9: A Big Moment
    vu8uHrZ.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello lovely people! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 50: Calculating
    xfzucFM.jpg

Heart-to-hearts and plans in the dead of night.

I hope you all stay safe and happy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hi @Everyone,

It's your long lost founder of this thread returning for a visit. Hope that you're all doing well and staying safe these past couple of years. Welcome to all of the newcomers I've seen while skimming the last 15-20 pages since last posting in this thread. A special welcome goes out to @Simslover163 and I'll check out your thread soon. A special shoutout goes out to @IvoryButterfly, @RipuAncestor (thanks for keeping the thread going) and @RebornMonster.

A few years ago, I played Sims 3 for awhile before going back to Sims 4 for about a year before running into serious health issues with my Type 2 Diabetes. Just before Christmas last year, I found out through routine bloodwork that my blood sugars were through the roof at 30 with a A1C average of 13. After drastic changes in my diet like little or no sugar and taking extra Metformin and Glyclazide, I'm pleased to report that my A1C is down to 5.1 now and have lost almost 60 lbs and am now down to taking one Metformin per day (half in the morning & night) instead of four.

Back in March, I started playing Sims 3 again. The three households I last played were still there when I reloaded my game and have other game saves with either random CAS Sims or by bringing back some of my old households to play. One of which is playing my Simself again in Sunset Valley who was, in a previous Sim life one of the founders of my 'Eternally Faithful Steel Family Legacy' when my Simself married Christopher Steel in my early days of Simming which lasted to generation 10. This time around, Sim Jan did not marry Christopher as he is in a 'relationship' with Tamara Donner. Instead Sim Jan has adopted a daughter named Ruth and instead of joining the law enforcement career this time she decided to become a 'ghost hunter' and has since reached the top. Will share photos and introduce you to my households next time I visit them. Haven't gotten back into writing stories as I'm enjoying playing for fun.

I'm currently playing one of my old households, Iris Steel with Scotty & Jane who were a sub-household (not heir) of my Simself's first legacy. They live in Lucky Palms and are currently working on their careers and LTWs. Iris now has a level 3 Visa for Egypt after completed several adventures including the MorcuCorp series and 'Search for Love' missions. On her last visit, Iris found out that she has a daughter, Jihaan by Sekmet Hawas who had passed away sometime since her previous visit. Jihaan is now part of the household. Jane was previously Iris's imaginary whom she made real while Scotty also was an imaginary friend to one of her siblings (I forget which one). Scotty & Jane are now married and have a son, Matty. Will share photos in another post.

Anyways hope you're all having a great weekend and summer!

SilverJan (I now go by this name for gaming)