Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @IvoryButterfly Aw thank you so much. You took me by surprise. XD I've been enjoying your story too, but I've just realised I'm behind. For some reason wp is not notifying me of updates. :joy:

I think I've told you this before, but your banner is amazing. It looks really mysterious, which kinda fits the theme. XD

Oh bugger, um, I think I might need to go fix a few things in my wordpress... I've been a little distracted of late getting it totally fixed up, but i'll get onto it asap.

My youngest dog has to go in for surgery because she has stones in her bladder, but we don't have the money right now so it's a bit emotional over here :'(

@IvoryButterfly Oh dear I'm really sorry about that. Wishing you and your dog the best of luck. <3

Hi everyone, here's the next chapter of Friends of Foes.

Chapter eighty three: I Did Something Bad
    i-did-something-bad_orig.png
  • Options
    DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    Hello Everyone! A new chapter of Eternity's Uglacy Challenge is up - A Challenge where I try to get the ugliest Sim possible after 10 generations. Please give it a look over and thank you if you voted in the heir poll!

https://eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com

zp9no5A.png
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• Options
    @IvoryButterfly I just read through all three of the "Bound by my Family" story and I am very intrigued so far - I really do think Christina will be the one to "break the wheel" so to speak, but I think my favorite character so far is her grandmother. I'm curious to know more about what this generations-ago theft entails for Christina's family, and look forward to more chapters :)

• Options
    IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    @DanceSingLoveLive I'm really glad you like my story.
    Willow is defiantly a character I love writing in the story, she had a fair bit of knowledge up her sleeves about things (but I can;t say too much, it'll give out spoilers), Christina still has a way to go herself, remember, she is only 18 and only just finding out about her families past. All she knew was they lived in a weird mansion from the grace of Lord Talbot, but, don''t worry... there's so much to be revealed!!!
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • Options
    @IvoryButterfly Good to know! Can't wait :)

• Options
    Hi all, sorry I've been a bit quieter than I'd like; seems the universe is throwing me a few curve balls and I've been totally distracted and unable to get my writing mind into gear.

No, I don;t know when my next chapter will be up, sorry :s
    There's a bit of behind the scenes work being organized for Bound By My Family and an new story, Unknown Heiress.

There's also a Map section on my blog which I've shared my own theory about the Sims World Map and placement of where the towns/suburbs are, feel free to share your theories.
    mbytI0Z.png
  • Options

Due to health related reasons, I'll be going on a mini hiatus till November 15. Sorry for leaving the story like this, but I'll be back on November 15 with the next update.

Chapter eighty four: Truth Hurts
    chapter-eighty-four-truth-hurts_orig.png
  • Options
    belle_uhbelle_uh Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello all!

My name is belle (no uh) and I'm new the sims forums. I'm also kind of new to the sims. My mom wasn't a fan of video games growing up so I never got to play the Sims, Sims2, or Sims3. I would sometimes go over to my cousins' house and watch them play the sims ( I can't remember which title) and it seemed so darn fun! As an adult I purchased the Sims4 for my little macbook, and I have clocked in a serious amount of hours. I play pretty obsessively :blush: But I've never tried writing out my stories before.

Last summer I started a really epic game with 7 generations, dozens of detailed characters, and a lot of drama. I never finished the story, even though I knew what the ending was going to be, because I was too sad to let my characters go :( I also wasn't smart enough to make back up saves as I went along, so some of my favorite sims I've ever created are dead and there's no real way to get them back.

Recently I've been trying to explore the game save, remember all the twists and turns, and write out the story. I'm hoping if I write out the story and share it, I can bring my characters back to life. The screen shots I'm getting aren't amazing. Number one, the quality isn't good because, like I mentioned, I'm playing on a mac. Also, there isn't much to take pictures of except for the family tree and the lots where the stories took place. Later on in my game I started painting a lot of portraits of my sims, so sometimes we can see past sims on the wall. Otherwise, all that's really left of them is gravestones.

I hope you guys wouldn't mind reading my story. I've written three parts so far. I'll try to link it here but since I'm a new member idk if it will work.

windenburg.blogspot.com

It's a story about a royal lineage with a ton of drama. My boyfriend has equated it to Game of Thrones, if that's an interest to you.

Ok. Thanks for reading my post. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. I hope everyone has a good day!
  • Options
    Hello Fellow Simmers! Eternity's Uglacy is now up on my blog, and this one is well worth the wait. Enjoy and let me know any feedback!

https://eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com/2019/11/02/eternitys-uglacy-chapter-6-death-by-woohoo/

EDt5QtP.png

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Hey guys,
    I'm not technically back ye, but I wanted to pop in and say hi, how are you all going (YES, I seriously want to know).

My dogs operation went well and she's finally back to her bouncy self, still a few more tests to run then everything will be back to what ever one considers normal, and hopefully sooner rather than later, I can get back to my writing.

I had a bit of time up my sleeve to create a Fallout Bunker which I've shared to the gallery under that name, have a look if you'd like. I had fun building it :D (You'll find it under IvoryChild as someone else decided to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my name when the Sims 4 came out).
    mbytI0Z.png
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Lisal2Lisal2 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi everyone, I love playing the Sims since game 1. I also love to write and being an author I love to tell stories. I am waiting to finish my last legacy challenge so I can do the moving on up via Sims 3. Can't wait to start my blog and journal.
  • Options
    Chapter eighty eight: Guilt
    chapters-0-10-friends-of-foes-1-orig_orig.png

@Lisal2 Hey, and welcome. You're an author? That's so cool! Looking forward to seeing what you write. :)
  • Options
    @simscognito thank you
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Welcome, @Lisal2 ! Nice to see a new person here! I hope you like it here. :)

Also hello everyone! What's this? A Chrysanthemum Tango update... after an almost a six-month break? I... well, am not surprised about the delay :(. But I am sorry. On the bright side, I have a better idea of how this story is going to continue... maybe? At least here I have a long chapter kinda setting a bunch of things up or somewhat pushing them forward. So yay?

Chapter 54: Dates
    9I3ZeNv.jpg

There are many ways to interpret the word “date”. Here are several of those ways. Sometimes they may even overlap.

I hope you're doing well, and I hope you enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey everyone is my first story. I am revamping the Movin on Up challenge. Staring with Brooke Cartwell from another challenge. Hope you like.
    https://sweetsimslegacy.blogspot.com/2019/12/movin-on-up-chapter-1.html
  • Options
    :) I can't make a link that is clickable
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Lisal2 wrote: »
    :) I can't make a link that is clickable

its because your new.
  • Options
    Lisal2 wrote: »
    Hey everyone is my first story. I am revamping the Movin on Up challenge. Staring with Brooke Cartwell from another challenge. Hope you like.
    https://sweetsimslegacy.blogspot.com/2019/12/movin-on-up-chapter-1.html

@Lisal2 Here you go. :)

Sweet Sims Legacy
  • Options
    Ann88czAnn88cz Posts: 221 Member
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter for Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 45: Young Love
    mNKMO8y.jpg

Sage and Ellie research and think about all the things between death, flowers, family, and love.

Happy holidays, everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)