Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! Happy spring! I finally got a new chapter for Chrysanthemum Tango out!

Chapter 52: Comfort Food
    hofOODF.jpg

Amelia wakes up to a happier day for once. Tad gets help with making friends. Food brings people together.

I hope you enjoy and have a good time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • ElenaSenoritaElenaSenorita Posts: 67 Member
    I know I've been gone .
    But here's the new episode of HATE THAT I LOVE YOU *cough* BASE ON TRUE STORY *cough*
    (Click on the image to read the episode !)

She can't bear losing him . She was willing to give away everything for him .

mS8bV5G.jpg
    IC33G4a.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    :s Hello
    I swore I never can be back at writing in English but I got inspiration once again and here are my new sims 4 story waiting for I am back with a new version of Miss V Detective (ts3) soon.
    It is as casual a gameplay story based on.

The Sims 4 only story: The Misfortunes of Miss V

Internet
    Sirius
    Dare to tell him
    Apologizes
    The Abduction
    Mummy is Gone
    Be Back home
    Let it Go
    The Cube of Truth
    Hour of Truth
    Fitness in San Myshuno
    Ghosty Meeting

I promise you I do my best to write them as shortly as possible, please don't hesistate to comment if you read it, I really need your feedbacks.
    New parts will be added soon.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    Hello everyone... I'm very slowly returning to my writing and have created and updated wordpress blog.

I didn't mean to disappear so suddenly, I got very sick and had to deal with my health, work and home life; for a while it was very chaotic to say the least.

I hope everyone has been doing alright and I hope to give and update soon on my blog :smile:<3
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm posting this weekend's chapter early today because I'm going out to dinner tonight.

Chapter sixty two: A New Addition
    chapter-sixty-two-a-new-addition_orig.png

For those of you new to Friends of Foes, below is the synopsis:

A teenage boy is thrust into the role of king when his parents and aunt are murdered by the infamous hitmen, the Sweglords, who have unfinished business with the secret organisation, His Evil Services. With the threat of war and the growing numbers of Sweglords in leadership roles, the new king and his friends struggle to stay close and to hide and maintain their friendship with one of the Sweglord's sons.

Warning:
    Contains violence, death and mild sexual themes.
    Hello everyone... I'm very slowly returning to my writing and have created and updated wordpress blog.

I didn't mean to disappear so suddenly, I got very sick and had to deal with my health, work and home life; for a while it was very chaotic to say the least.

I hope everyone has been doing alright and I hope to give and update soon on my blog :smile:<3

Welcome back @IvoryButterfly . Hope you're feeling better. :)
    Welcome back @IvoryButterfly . Hope you're feeling better. :)

Thank you, yes I am feeling feeling better. Got the prologue out on my blog for my latest story and I've started the first chapter too which I hope to have out some time this coming week, I'm really happy to be back.

mbytI0Z.png
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Even tho we still have one more day to sub for April ... I thought some of you might want a slightly early peek at this <3

#MonthlySimLitShortStoryChallenge

Monthly Simlit Short Story Challenge May 2019 Theme
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    The first month is closed and now the decision is up to you the readers <3

There were sooo many amazing stories. I loved every one of them ..not sure HOW I am going to be able to pick!

Voting closes 7 May at Midnight PST.

eVf4y7I.jpg

April 2019 submissions:

Monthly Simlit Short Story Challenge April 2019 Submissions & Vote
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    I'll probably join in on the fun in a month or two... when I get my writing fingers back a bit more.
    mbytI0Z.png
    Hi! It's been too long again, but have a chapter for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 40: Peer Support
    7exQZg2.jpg

Sonny tries helping another vengeful ghost. He should probably learn some diplomacy first.

I hope everyone's having a good day! :)
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Hi Hi! I think I posted here a long time ago, but when my game corrupted I gave up on my story.I have a new story I've been working on.Its a cross between Disney's "Haunted Mansion" and Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"

hauntedmansionsims.weebly.com/
    It has 7 chapters already.I still need to update the front page a bit with my edited characters as the ones shown in the squares are from 2012 lol.
    AAaaaand I'm an idiot.... after a very long day of writing and getting my next chapter ready from finally getting over another painful flareup; I was fixing up my WordPress site and thought 'hey, I'll delete my old blog so I don;t get mixed up...'
    *facepalm*
    I'm not sure how it happened because I was sure I was being careful... but I accidentally deleted both my story blogs.... I'm going to go hide under a log for a long time... :(
    mbytI0Z.png
  • DaijahvDaijahv Posts: 471 Member
    35180737281_a7cd1a9aa2_b.jpg
    05-13-19 - Season 03 - Chapter 05: Goes Unpunished
    AAaaaand I'm an plum.... after a very long day of writing and getting my next chapter ready from finally getting over another painful flareup; I was fixing up my WordPress site and thought 'hey, I'll delete my old blog so I don;t get mixed up...'
    *facepalm*
    I'm not sure how it happened because I was sure I was being careful... but I accidentally deleted both my story blogs.... I'm going to go hide under a log for a long time... :(

Wow, Ivory! I'm sorry to hear that :'( Were you able to save anything?
    @Daijahv my stories were on my laptop so that's ok... but the entire blogs are gone... I'm going to try and redo anew blog today, I'm a bit apprehensive about it though because again, I've gone and looked at others blogs and they all look so good and I can never seem to get mine to work as well or look as good :(

Guess I'll be a while...
    mbytI0Z.png
    edited May 2019
    Right so, spent all day today resurrecting a the skeleton of my blog, after going to make anew blog i found my email was still registered, so I logged in (to my surprise) and found the bare bones of my blog, so after 5 hours, lots of tea and some very colourful words...
    I think I got my blog updated and working right, it's nothing very flash but it's mine :blush:

Signature reset to my blogs link... fianlly...
    Post edited by IvoryButterfly on
    mbytI0Z.png
    Right so, spent all day today resurrecting a the skeleton of my blog, after going to make anew blog i found my email was still registered, so I logged in (to my surprise) and found the bare bones of my blog, so after 5 hours, lots of tea and some very colourful words...
    I think I got my blog updated and working right, it's nothing very flash but it's mine :blush:

Signature reset to my blogs link... fianlly...

Glad to hear it! :smiley:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    I don't post on here as often as I should, but... I wanted to share this with you all. :)

30 years ago this year one of my favorite TV shows of all time first aired on television. :mrgreen:

Due to the way the series ended I HAD to keep the main character's story alive! And that was the birth of my greatest work of fiction ever. :heart: With Sims 3 as the illustrator. ;)

If you're a Quantum Leap fan, or just simply enjoyed the show, or you like anything Sci-Fi, or just love to read in general, check out my continuing story of the show below. (Link is in my signature :) ) I just finished the final chapter (66 chapters!) and got it all posted on my blog. It's a bittersweet feeling, but chances are I'll return to it later as I pursue other story ideas. I left it at a good stopping point while I go on hiatus in case I am unable to return to it. But anyway...I hope y'all will check it out and enjoy it. :blush:

Happy writing and Sim on my friends. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Hi! Almost slightly more timely update again? It's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 41: The Plunge II
    fhvpWij.jpg

Carol is again making things harder than they need to be.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories: