Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wild Wind Ranch-- New foal crop up now! 2 new foals available!

Yes it is true.... I am going to be breeding horses now too! It is currently under construction but I want to get it out there so people can be ready for the new foals within the next couple days. :) Click here to visit Wild Wind Ranch! :D

Comments

• Options
    shannonpwnsshannonpwns Posts: 343 Member
    edited October 2012
    Your link is wrong, may want to fix that!! ;D I'm guessing it's supposed to be: http://wildranch.weebly.com/ ?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Pretty horses! So you are just doing wild horses? Cute idea. Would you like to be affiliates? I breed Arabians, Andalusians and Appaloosas.
  • Options
    ShyneiaShyneia Posts: 705
    edited October 2012
    Those are nice horses indeed. As a horse lover IRL I always find it interested to check out horse breeders and such. I am going to start a dog kennel myself, but I'd like to keep visiting your ranch to keep seeing new additions to it :]
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thank you Shannon I fixed it LOL And thank you for the compliments I would love to be affiliates! I've peeked at your site before and it's beautiful! Yes it is just wild horses since I love mixing colors and breeds anyways, and I love wild horses.

Shyneia thank you very much! I hope to get some beautiful foals coming soon. Possibly later today. :) I will be adding the other dam here shortly and info on Goddess as well.
  • Options
    emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hi, want to be affiliates?
    Just click my siggy :)

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Oh and if anyone is willing to help me out with the website.... make it look better and such, please let me know. I will gift them something for their effort with the few simpoints I have left. It wont be a lot but I hope it'll be ok. Thank you. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    Hi, want to be affiliates?
    Just click my siggy :)

Of course! Beautiful website! LOVE it! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank-you :)

If you put my email on your admin list I could maybe have a go for you? You don't need to gift me anything either.

What image would you like for your background?
    Banner?

Email: pitbullkennels@hotmail.co.uk
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    Thank-you :)

If you put my email on your admin list I could maybe have a go for you? You don't need to gift me anything either.

What image would you like for your background?
    Banner?

Admin list? :?: :shock: Don't know what that is....I'm sorry.... I would like a scenic background but wasn't sure how to change that. I have the banner I like for now... I made it.... but I may get another one later with some editing and such. EDIT: read that wrong..........anyways..... Thank you so much and I will gift you a little something for the effort believe me. I appreciate the help. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Ops sorry meant editors list. It is along the top :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Ah ok! Let me know if I did that right. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Got the request, will edit the background for you now (:
    Is there anything else you would like more to do?

Would you like the theme left as it is?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Sorry was AFK. You can change the background and such all you want. I am not too good at making it look like a real website.... just be your creative self and have fun with it. I'm sure it'll look awesome and thank you so much again!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    No problem :) I will let you know when it's done!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank you so much! I'll be leaving for work in about an hour and am anxiously awaiting the birth of 2 new foals already. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    :D Exciting! Hopefully you like what I have done when you get back, and for the scenic image, anything in paritcular?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Maybe a pretty field or something.... or mountains.... Oh and I will give you credit for helping design the site on my homepage as well. :D

Announcement: 2 new foals have graced our herd! China and Mayne. One filly, one colt. Both are BEAUTIFUL! They will be up for adoption later today as I have to go to work now. lol
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank you Shannon I fixed it LOL And thank you for the compliments I would love to be affiliates! I've peeked at your site before and it's beautiful! Yes it is just wild horses since I love mixing colors and breeds anyways, and I love wild horses.

I added you to my affiliates, Thanks! I can't wait to see the two babies later, I bet they are freakin adorable!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    *gasp* emiie10! :shock: I love love LOVE what you have done with the site!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you SO much!

Update 2: China and Mayne are now ready for adoption! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012

I added you to my affiliates, Thanks! I can't wait to see the two babies later, I bet they are freakin adorable!

Thank you! :D They are up to see now and I think they are GORGEOUS! (but I am a biased breeder :lol: )
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    *gasp* emiie10! :shock: I love love LOVE what you have done with the site!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you SO much!

I'm glad you like it, for some reason it won't accept the background image. I can try again for you if you want?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    emiie10 wrote:

I'm glad you like it, for some reason it won't accept the background image. I can try again for you if you want?

Sure go ahead and try away! I wont stop you! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Great, I will try figure out why it won't allow me over the next couple of days - If I can't get it to work I will ask my friend to look over the coding to make sure I've got the background code correct (Always good to have a second pair of eyes lol 8) )
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Just added a new stallion. He was named and made by my awesome boyfriend. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    Great, I will try figure out why it won't allow me over the next couple of days - If I can't get it to work I will ask my friend to look over the coding to make sure I've got the background code correct (Always good to have a second pair of eyes lol 8) )

Sounds good! Thank you so much! :D