Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

★☆★☆★Affinity Island★☆★☆★ Seasons Pictures on pg 1! Now on the Exchange!

Comments

• 123456123456123456123456123456123456 Posts: 104 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Can I do the rest? (60x30 and 2 60x40's?)
  • SimExpertJaredSimExpertJared Posts: 865 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Can I do the rest? (60x30 and 2 60x40's?)

Go for it!
    edited October 2012
    So it looks like all available lot spaced have been taken, people have been so generous and are willing to build my lots, that takes up the most time for me, and I always like to have the extra help! Thanks so much to all lot builders and my build sims request team!

(Updated!)
  • Kulthero777Kulthero777 Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited October 2012
    Glad to help out Jared!

Here are the lots done so far:

click the images to download

30x30's

Completed by Sarge

roof_up_large.jpg

roof_up_large.jpg]

roof_up_large.jpg

Completed by KH

roof_up_large.jpg

60x60's

Completed by Sarge

roof_up_large.jpg

An update of claimed requests (since we shuffled them around a bit)

Claimed by KH

10/18/12 SimExpertJared - 2 60x60 Modern Homes

10/18/12 SimExpertJared - 3 30x30 Modern Homes

10/18/12 SimExpertJared - 5 40x40 Modern Homes

Claimed by Bruce

10/18/12 SimExpertJared - 7 20x20 Modern Homes

*note - Sarge may be doing some of the 30x30 or 40x40
    edited November 2012
    Ok, the last three houses are uploaded. The one I just finished was a haunted house theme. It's called Verfolgte Estate. Verfolgte is German for the word "Haunted". I feel pretty proud of it.

One Didn't show up even though I uploaded it: http://www.mediafire.com/?hia2j6wknqtx81u

Here's a gothic style house. I used Blueprint Mode for all of it, except the garage.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6583275

And heres Verfolgte Estate: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6583355
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to all of you! I need to update my information on the front page asap! :)
  • Kulthero777Kulthero777 Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited November 2012
    One more finished!

60x60 Modern Home

roof_up_large.jpg

edited November 2012
    Wow, I think that one is the best!
    edited November 2012
    Ok, the last three houses are uploaded. The one I just finished was a haunted house theme. It's called Verfolgte Estate. Verfolgte is German for the word "Haunted". I feel pretty proud of it.

One Didn't show up even though I uploaded it: http://www.mediafire.com/?hia2j6wknqtx81u

Here's a gothic style house. I used Blueprint Mode for all of it, except the garage.

And heres Verfolgte Estate: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6583355
    Great! Well, the first 2 houses there, the one on mediafire and the gothic styled house downloaded fine. The Blueprint mode house, well, it didn't download :( Thanks though for the first 2, the third I tried 3 times but it wont work :( ... I will be updating the front page soon!
    edited November 2012

Great! Well, the first 2 houses there, the one on mediafire and the gothic styled house downloaded fine. The Blueprint mode house, well, it didn't download :( Thanks though for the first 2, the third I tried 3 times but it wont work :( ... I will be updating the front page soon!
    Oh, That's a Shame, It might be because I uploaded It once but removed it because I forget to change the Upload picture, so i Re-Did it and changed the picture and then I uploaded It... maybe it'll work on mediafire, if not, i'll just make another one. Anyway which house do you mean? The Blueprint house IS the gothic style one... theres the media fire one, the gothic blueprint mode one, and the haunted house one. Did you mean the Haunted house one?

edited November 2012
    The house I was referring to was Verfolgte Estate. Don't worry about building another one, I am currently in the process of making a modern one for that space... The other 2 I will be using, thanks so much for them and this one too, even though it didn't work out :(
    edited November 2012
    When do you think It'll be uploaded? I getting too excited!
    edited November 2012
    Oh, and anyway the Modernist's Dream is a 60 by 30 not a 60 by 40 Just to let you know so the lot is not too big for the house.
    edited November 2012
    Well it all depends on how fast others people finish the houses they claimed they would do. No rush to them, but hopefully they finish soon!
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited November 2012
    This is such a beautiful island, I am gonna get this one, and it will be awesome now that we can swim in the ocean.
    edited November 2012
    This is such a beautiful island, I am gonna get this one, and it will be awesome now that we can swim in the ocean.

∩__∩ Thanks! I do believe that this is my best world do far! Hope you enjoy it! Stay in touch for the housed version upload!
    edited November 2012
    It looks really luxurious. It reminds me of Hidden Springs.
    edited November 2012
    It looks really luxurious. It reminds me of Hidden Springs.

Yes, when I made this world, I wanted it took look like an attractive vacation spot. Maybe with a little uncommon look to it also :shock: 8) :mrgreen:
    edited November 2012
    Page 1 has been updated!
  • joerosen62joerosen62 Posts: 433 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Jared, Kulthero, I want to ask you two to do a world for me if you don't mind.
    I can't do it myself because I'm inexperienced with CAW and I don't have a PC. I really want another city style town similar to Bridgeport, you know a Late Night town. I planed out the layout of the city but I still need to label and assign elevations (well very broad ones).
    I would like you, Kulthero, to make the lots and you, Jared, to make the world, just don't use that bright green grass I see in your other worlds (no offense)
    The city is Arcadia, a modern style, capitalistic costal city.
    What do you Say?
    edited November 2012
    joerosen62 wrote:
    Jared, Kulthero, I want to ask you two to do a world for me if you don't mind.
    I can't do it myself because I'm inexperienced with CAW and I don't have a PC. I really want another city style town similar to Bridgeport, you know a Late Night town. I planed out the layout of the city but I still need to label and assign elevations (well very broad ones).
    I would like you, Kulthero, to make the lots and you, Jared, to make the world, just don't use that bright green grass I see in your other worlds (no offense)
    The city is Arcadia, a modern style, capitalistic costal city.
    What do you Say?

I say make a request on the BuildSims forum here or on the website http://buildsims.com.
    I would love to take on your request, but I can't start very soon. I'm talking like possibly a few months. Currently, buildsims is under tremendous pressure for worlds. I'm the only world creator available on our team, and I am trying to upload my own world before I start any others. Currently, the newest update for create a world has been "broken" for almost everyone. I am waiting also for this to be fixed before I continue. Also keep in mind I only have base game and Diesel. -I can darken the grass in your request, but I love my grass ;).
    edited November 2012
    I understand, so you are the only one taking world requests then, yes?
    edited November 2012
    Yes, but people are definitely able to help with lot building. People on buildsims can make worlds, but that's not one of their specialties, like it is for me :).
    edited November 2012
    Trust me if I had a PC or if CAW was for Mac, I would take the time to make my own world, but I would need to learn a lot to get to your quality, let alone EA quality. Honestly, it hard to trust some one with this, you know because you have a vision of what you expect and then it becomes something else.
    I can't even ask you to make me an empty world since I don't clearly know the proportions of the lots.
    I may go to that site to help me refurbish Sunset Valley for seasons, unless you know any others that may help.
    You know I think I will pitch the idea to someone else I know, Shangrii. She could help me. Or maybe I will just post an ad thread. Ether way I see that you are busy and I don't want to be a nuisance.
    Thank you anyway.
    edited November 2012
    I may be busy, but your not being a nuisance! I would love to take your request! -If and when I make time for it ;)