Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

St. Claire - Populated Save Game (Updated to Seasons)

RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
Hello all. I have the permission from the world creator of St. Claire (AweSims) to post a save game file to share here. This is my favorite world to play and it is totally gorgeous and so well designed. It also makes a fun supernatural world because of the three separate areas of the world (resort/country area, downtown, upscale neighborhood). The save file contains:

* World updated to include venues through Seasons.
* Added lots for specialty venues and ambiance venues.
* Moved, remodeled some lots to accommodate additions.
* Commercial venues and homes added from expansion packs and some from exchange.
* Furnished previously unfurnished lots. (Except one for ambiance.)
* Populated town extensively with singles and families of various ages, careers and persuasions. Moderate amount of cats and dogs. Some horses. Sims, households and pets acquired from exchange or created.
* Three witch families added to town. (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ camp lots.) No other supernaturals added for those who prefer to go without.
* All adult sims should (hopefully) be assigned to appropriate careers for their lifetime wishes. Some have been skilled up to match their stories.
* All sims families have been given starter stories for ambiance.
* Collector's items (gems, metals, seeds, plants, etc.) from all expansion packs, including Supernatural, added to various lots and should be available around town.

* I removed all mods and created this save after a fresh load to make sure it was mod free. However, this town has been set up to work with AwesomeMod and/or NRAAS Story Progression. (All lots have beds, homes appropriate for children have cribs, etc.)

* Hopefully no Custom Content except a couple of terrain paints that came with the world. I have attempted to make sure it is clean of CC otherwise. Apologies if I have missed some small something when I brought in exchange lots and Sims. I attempted to use only "no cc" content, but of course that's hard on the exchange. I uninstalled and deleted any CC I found, used several cleaner programs and tried to check each household and sim to make sure any cc was removed.

* There is one piece of store content, the ice cream maker.

* I have all expansion packs and all stuff packs except Diesel Stuff. I have tried not to use stuff packs items for clothing or furnishings, but I may have done so here and there by accident.

Please note this is a big world and now has a large population. I run it with no issues on my desktop, but you need a good strong gaming computer to run this world with full population. Also, the save file is quite large and will take a while to download.

If you want to try it out, here is the base world: http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/download-manager.php?id=160

And here is the save file I made: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9z34ea36zrhxmz/St._Claire_Seasons_Pop.sims3.zip

If you would like a partial list of the content included from the exchange, please check the reply to this message. (It should contain most everything but a few store venues that you don't need to have (like Stones Throw Greenhouse), but may have a few items I ended up not using and forgot to take off the list.)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top