Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attention Potterphyles! Hogwarts and Hogsmeade are Here!

LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
Hello dear simmie friends!

Do you ever lay awake in bed, waiting for the soft ahoo of your own personal owl to deliver your letter inviting you to Hogwarts?

Wait no longer!

Specially created Hogwarts (by Sarademoor) and Hogsmeade (by Lissykin) are here to satisfy your dreams. :)

roof_up_large.jpgroof_up_large.jpg

Come be whisked away into the places of your imagination!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Hogwarts: The magical school that requires no introduction, is ready for all your Supernatural Sims to hone their craft. From dormitories to dining hall, every detail has been carefully crafted. No CC (aside from two playtested patterns from the Exchange).

Hog1.png

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6473705

Hog9.png

Hog8.png

Hog7.png

Hog6.png

Hog5.png

Hog4.png

Hog3.png

Hog2.png

Hogsmeade: With 21 total buildings, there is a little of everything for your muggle-no-more sim. Take the train, and shop 'til you drop at every memorable venue. When you tire from shopping, there are also homes to visit to rest up in, or you can book a room at the Three Broomsticks or Hogs Head. No CC.

HogsmeadeShopFronts.png

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6473932

TrainStation.png

3BroomsticksExt.png

ShriekingShack.png

OwlPost.png

MadamPuddifoots.png

HoneydukesCounter.png

HogsHead.png

GladragsExt.png

Even more will be revealed in the upcoming Issue 5 of SIMplified Living Magazine. :)

Read Issue Four now: http://issuu.com/simplifiedlivingmagazine/docs/slm_4/1

Enjoy!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited October 2012
    You two are amazing separately and extroidinary together! I can't wait to explore both if these masterpieces!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited October 2012
    OMG! :shock: What a clever use of objects! The owls! Arrgghhh! Perfection. This is such creative and awesome stuff. How lucky we are that you share.
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wowza! I love all the detail you put into these! They are marvelous! It makes me want to read all the books again :)
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited October 2012
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Knew I picked the prefect ladies for this project 8) :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    Both these builds are so gorgeous...like Ruthy, I admire the owls, but I also admired the floating candles in the dining hall! CUTE! Very clever and ambitious...BOTH of you!

I gave you big recs..bigger than the normal ones..you may have noticed. :)

XO. T
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited October 2012
    Amazing! Gorgeous! Clever! Stunning! Lissykin and Sarademoor - take a bow! Brilliantly executed and laid out. Have rec'd both, have faved both and it goes without saying, I have also downloaded both of them! Hats off to brilliant team work! xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, what stunning pictures! The two buildings are incredible, how you used the objects (the owls are my favorites too! :D )and the fantasic color scheme! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2012
    OMG!!! Ladies, these builds are both PERFECTION!

They both deserve a feature!!!

I am not on my simming computer, but both will be DRF for me. I CANNOT believe the AMAZING details in both builds. I am just sitting her stunned at the genius!
    oow785m
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2012
    WOW... yup I agree with zoo... this need feature...

nice work ladies
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited October 2012
    And I agree with Zoo and Anette, you both deserve a feature!!! Really, really amazing work, guys!!! I can't even begin to imagine how much time and effort went into making these builds. Rec'd, Fav'd and will be downloading later today. Can't wait to play with them in my game!!!!!

1618177pz91x6n78l.gif
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited October 2012
    First of all! Great job with the thread Lissy :D It's lovely to see our works come together like this! :D

Secondly! Thank you all for the lovely comments! It's all one could wish for! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2012
    Sara and Lissy!!!!!!! Your creativity amazes me! My hats off to you guys! I just LOVE Hogwarts and Hogsmeade! You guys have bought my favourite Harry Potter movies to life! So much imagination! I hope both your builds will be featured! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lissy, WOW! :shock: I love all the shops! :D Reminds me so much of the movie! :D Love the broomsticks, Gladrags and the Owl's Post! Made me grin with delight! Great job with the architecture of the Broomsticks! Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sara, I adore the exterior and the interiors are so magical and droolworthy! :shock: :D Love all the details that you have incorporated in your build. Like the starry ceiling in one of the rooms and that shared bathroom looks great! Love how you have added the swimming pool! Recommended! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited October 2012
    Beautiful builds of Hogwarts & Hogmeade,i'm a huge Harry Potter fan & a Twilight fan also.I gave u rec'ds & downloaded both,cant wait to explore them,1 month til Seasons
    & i'm very excited.Happy Simming Wednesday ya'll...2 :thumbup: :thumbup: up...
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited October 2012
    There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said! These works of art are truely amazing. Creative genius! Awe inspiring!

I really do hope that you both get all the attention you deserve for this and more!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh, Sara and Lissy! Amazingly stunning work with creating these, and I could follow with words like wonderful beautiful, gorgeous! - as long as my limited English knowledge able. :)
    I'm so impressed with all the details you put together from the movie and the books! Fantastic work from you both! :)
    well deserved recommends were sent
    *hugs*
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ladies, these builds are incredible!

Sara: Hogwarts is perfect--I love the floating lights and the dorms and the architecture! The classrooms are so great and the library looks like it's straight out of the movies. Oh, and the prefect's bathroom!!! Is there a fog emitter for the soap suds? Just wow!!

Lissy: 21 lots in Hogsmeade?!?!?! OMG!!! Can't believe how quickly you got it done, and with so much detail! I especially love Honeyduke's, Gladrag's, and the train station--and that's just based on the pictures!

I can't wait to explore both of these creations in game! You gals never cease to amaze me. Well done. *standing ovation*

-Jess
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited October 2012
    Such unique and creative builds! Love them both so much! A rec and favourite to each of the builds.

Sara - Firstly, it's enormous! :shock: A huge congratulations on that alone! All of the little details you've included in the build are just stunning, from the cobblestone walls and flooring throughout the school to the floating candles in the Great Hall (my favourite part about the lot :mrgreen: ). I just cannot keep my jaw from hitting the ground. You've built a truly magnificent piece of architecture.

Lissy - Oh my word. :shock: Hogsmeade is a stunner. It truly is stunning. So many different buildings all in one lot! How you managed to fit so many is beyond me, but you did it, and you did it spectacularly! My favourite would have to be the Three Broomsticks, although that was after a lot of hard work narrowing down my favourites to just that one. Everything about the build, from the eye-catching exteriors to the jaw-dropping interiors just amazes me. It really does. Outstanding work!

Love these builds so, so much! :mrgreen:

Itzmee
  • Options
    KimberleyKimberley Posts: 392 Member
    edited October 2012
    This looks absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to explore :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2012
    That looks amazing! Great job both of you!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, just wow! These are stunning! Well done, rec'd and faved! Not to mention bookmarked so I can come back by and drool over them more, when I have longer to stay online. I hope they get featured!
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks all! :) Glad it's so well received! And yes Jess! The suds are done with the fog emitter :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    What Sara said. lol :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks to everyone for the super wonderful comments! Have fun exploring!

btw...I forgot to mention that there are little hidden secrets in my build; clues: look around the Owl Post and my version of the Whomping Willow....Good luck! :D 8)
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2012
    I've already mentioned to Lissy how much I love these, but Sara you deserve to hear it too! Just fabulous! Allow me to repeat myself, and say that it is as if I am reading the books and envisioning the scenes, and the two of you have crawled inside my head and taken that vision and created it!

Big recs and faves here!

I hope there is a feature in your future! :D