Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Beagle Help Needed

^^Sorry for the lame title... I couldn't think of what to call it. :? :roll:

I'm trying to start my kennel up and I already have a Golden Retriever and Rottweiler accurate dog but I also want to breed beagles.

I want to start the breeding off with a look-a-like beagle to the one my family owns. The problem is I'm not good at making animals in game look like real animals. What I am wondering is if anyone could make my families beagle for me.

I'm willing to give credit, a link to their studio, and full studio rec's to anyone who helps me.

Here's some pics of our dog...

8ncegws

Prepping for a bath in the sink because at the time our bathtub wasn't working... Don't worry someone was there with him so he wouldn't jump off.
8czx7ss

You can't see the person but he's looking right at them...
9tk3ljw

9k8sdmy

9on6d8z

And just to get technical... He does have some brown on his lower back...
92gsj4n

And then even more technical... He's an odd beagle. You know how beagels normally have long white tips... he has this tiny one (it's so cute :mrgreen: )

9tzev6q

He's a purebred beagle (we've got the papers and everything) so I'm not sure what happened with his tail :lol:

Anyways, many thanks to anyone who can help me. :)
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited September 2012
    He's really cute.

Beagels are one of my favourites in game

I'm not great at making pet or Sim look-alikes either, so I can't offer to help, but good luck
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited September 2012
    NRowe wrote:
    He's really cute.

Beagels are one of my favourites in game

I'm not great at making pet or Sim look-alikes either, so I can't offer to help, but good luck

Thank you. :) Beagles are wonderful. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2012
    He's is really cute. I just got pets myself, and the first pet I made was a beagle. My husband named her, Booger P0.0pington...
    Here's a pictures of her:
    2WPY3.jpg?2

She is in my studio if you want to use her...I'm not that great at making likenesses myself, but you may be able to make a male beagle and see what puppies you get :mrgreen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6354873

her traits thus far are: Hunter, Genius, Non-destructive, Independent

Have fun...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    @becomingjenn: She is a cutie :mrgreen: And such a unique name too. :lol:

Thanks for the permission to use her :) She can be my first female beagle to breed :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited September 2012
    I can have a go for you, if you want? I created the foundation dogs on my kennel, my favourite is Milo. But shhh don't tell the others ;)

I can do it on Friday since that's my day off. Or would you need him sooner?

Edit: He is a little cutie! I love his little white tip too, the first beagle I've seen with a tail like that 8) Cool dude
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    I can have a go for you, if you want? I created the foundation dogs on my kennel, my favourite is Milo. But shhh don't tell the others ;)

I can do it on Friday since that's my day off. Or would you need him sooner?

Edit: He is a little cutie! I love his little white tip too, the first beagle I've seen with a tail like that 8) Cool dude

That would be great! Thank you. Friday is fine for me. :) Thank you so much. :mrgreen:

Awe, Milo is awesome! :D

Yeah he's the only beagle I've seen with that tip too... it's weird but makes him unique too. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Great! I will have him up around Friday afternoon since I have errands to do first. My foundations are based off my dogs in RL, which I love equally but Milo looks best in game :mrgreen:

Edit: Hopefully I do him justice! :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    Great! I will have him up around Friday afternoon since I have errands to do first. My foundations are based off my dogs in RL, which I love equally but Milo looks best in game :mrgreen:

Edit: Hopefully I do him justice! :-)

Okay thank you so much. Once you have him up I'll rec your studio for you. :)

I'm sure you'll make him great. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    chinarose93chinarose93 Posts: 526 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'll try it out, this dog has a greying face, I'm guessing you would want us to leave that out? Idk how accurate you want it. This dog just a young version? Hes also a little chubbers, so would you want that as well?

The next dog I wanted to work on was the beagle, this will be a fun project!

Also I need his name ;)
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited September 2012
    LOL. I thought you wanted something from me. XD Cute dog.
  • Options
    MamiiGoodMamiiGood Posts: 947 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Your Beagle is adorable! :) I have those 3breeds in my downloads section of my site here.

Rottweiler
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/rottweiler.html
    Golden Retriever
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/golden-retriever.html
    Beagle
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/beagle.html
  • Options
    chinarose93chinarose93 Posts: 526 Member
    edited September 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6455071

Done!! Not as thick as a normal beagle, I tried on the makings though. It was a little hard to try and find eye marking that go with the rest of his face, and the small black dots on his face weren't cooperating!! Lol
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Good morning! :)

So, when I get round to making him; I'm going to make him an adult dog, but add the grey - or would you prefer him to be an elder?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    LOL. I thought you wanted something from me. XD Cute dog.

LOL, yeah I thought about that but I didn't know how else to name the thread.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6455071

Done!! Not as thick as a normal beagle, I tried on the makings though. It was a little hard to try and find eye marking that go with the rest of his face, and the small black dots on his face weren't cooperating!! Lol

It's good! A lot better than what I could have done. :) Thank you.

Also I know it's a little late but his name is Tucker. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MamiiGood wrote:
    Your Beagle is adorable! :) I have those 3breeds in my downloads section of my site here.

Rottweiler
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/rottweiler.html
    Golden Retriever
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/golden-retriever.html
    Beagle
    http://pasolibre.weebly.com/beagle.html

Yes I actually have your rottweiler in my game. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    Good morning! :)

So, when I get round to making him; I'm going to make him an adult dog, but add the grey - or would you prefer him to be an elder?

Good afternoon. :)

Can you please make him an adult dog? I want to be able to breed him. :mrgreen:

He's really only seven in real life so he's not that old. Just greying on the face, my poor baby.

I can't wait to see what you make. :)

P.S. His name is Tucker if you wanted to give him a name.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    No problem :) aww, bless he looks older. I guess some breeds just age faster than others.
    Oh yes, I forgot you wanted to breed! *facepalm* - aww, cute name! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    No problem :) aww, bless he looks older. I guess some breeds just age faster than others.

He'll always be our little puppy though. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    So, here is what I came up with. His face was the hardest to do with the markings..

Screenshot-13-1.jpg

Screenshot-12-1.jpg

Screenshot-11-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    lopithecus wrote:
    emiie10 wrote:

He'll always be our little puppy though. :mrgreen:

Of course! I always call my dogs puppy, our last dog died at 18yrs old, he was still called puppy :3
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awe, he's so cute! I love him!
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    OOPS!
    I closed my game without exporting him! I will get him done again tomorrow (I have tomorrow off too).. :oops: :oops:

Sorry about that!

What do you think about him anyway? Improvements? I'll try get him closer, or better tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    emiie10 wrote:
    OOPS!
    I closed my game without exporting him! I will get him done again tomorrow (I have tomorrow off too).. :oops: :oops:

Sorry about that!

What do you think about him anyway? Improvements? I'll try get him closer, or better tomorrow!

:D That's fine.

I'm just thinking maybe try to get the white tip on his tail a little smaller? I don't know if it's possible or not (if it's not don't worry about it :) )

Other than that he looks fabulous! :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awesome, I'm sure you can if I was to use the seperate markings and not the regional markings, I will have a play around tomorrow!